What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Dazraider

Juniors
Voss looked stirred last night though, he ask questions that are relevent and you get these whingers that say he talks too much.
he talks about footy so whats wrong with that.
It seems they dont give him any respect cause he is not an ex firstgrader.
Keep up the good work vossy but make sure your facts about certain players are 100% right cause with duggan that annoyed me about the roosters and finding out it wasnt even true

The Tank

Bench
I think it would have been better if they just turned his mic off... but I hope this isn't permanent... I fear Voss will become another "Mario" whereby they just have him on to tease him...

babyg

Juniors
Definitely better this year. Voss has made it a better show. It is still amaturish at lots of stages of the show. When Voss takes over it flows better. The start of the show is a bit too structured with top5 this and that. A general chat about the main issues is a good way to start the show.

I think it would have been better if they just turned his mic off... but I hope this isn't permanent... I fear Voss will become another "Mario" whereby they just have him on to tease him...

I doubt Voss is as stupid as Mario, after a few weeks he'd realise they're taking the piss out of him and he'd stop going on.

Apey

Staff member
Bahaha, first viewing of Simmons... :lol:

And sadly also the first viewing of 'Marshall magic' aka, lazy f**king Knights players.

bartman

Immortal
Craig Belamy and Sterlo coming up... will be good to see Sterlo on this again, usually brings a much needed touch of class, not to mention knowledge.

pcpp

Juniors
F*ck Matty Johns is a wanker. Vossy seems more pissed at him every week, and I can see why.

bartman

Immortal
Bellamy's the type of guy that should really wear funny ties in interviews, so that we have something to focus on instead of falling asleep...

Tie8x10.jpg

Paul Vautin: I can't be confrontational, what do you think Vossy?

Andrew Voss: Why are you guys going so sh*t with the same nucleus of players at the Storm?

Matt Johns: OH CRAIG, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!