What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Apey

Staff member
This had me very confused:crazy:

now I realise you aren't talking about me

I hope.

Yeah I remembered you when I was posting that.

I was referring to the media term rather than you. Yes he is skilled, but FMD our guys just stood there and shirt grabbed :lol: Like a lot of other people have said, when a guy as dangerous as Benji is dancing around the line like that - you need to get up in his face and smash hiM!

I swear if I ever see Scott Penn crossing the street I will not stop the car.
Any prick who tries to move my club to the Central Coast is a disgrace. If we can't play at Brookie (why can't we) then lets play at SFS and get the money there. sh*t. Scott Penn, you are a disgrace, and we all know this is the real reason there is in fighting.
End Rant

bartman

Immortal
Sterlo rules.

Smartest thing he did was to step out of the show when it was in comedy and relevence decline.

But yes, even with Sterlo it's pretty bland stuff tonight. Jacqueline revealed her three clubs in crisis, and there were no surprises there. Cronulla because they're basically stuffed, Newcastle because of the Stadium rent, and Manly because... well Brookie has always been the sh*ttest club ground to watch league from in Sydney in my experience.

I think I'll go to bed before we are subjected to more "Johns humour"... seems like Percy the Ref might have got the A (with any luck, and Elton Johns can only be a one week joke, surely. Stick to anti-ads, fellas ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
how hard is it to find a decent band.. piss that useless DJ off.

I can't imagine that someone like Karnivool would be that expensive to hire...They're not THAT well known around Australia...

Or if not them, how about that Toby guy's band? The Aussie Toby who was on that Rockstar Supernova show? His Melbourne-based band is pretty good.

gong_eagle

First Grade
I swear if I ever see Scott Penn crossing the street I will not stop the car.
Any prick who tries to move my club to the Central Coast is a disgrace. If we can't play at Brookie (why can't we) then lets play at SFS and get the money there. sh*t. Scott Penn, you are a disgrace, and we all know this is the real reason there is in fighting.
End Rant
you still believe all the sh*t that comes out of her oversize lips