What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Yeah he's going good....has a different vibe :?

Not surprising... he's had a pair of geese around him since Sterlo left.
Fatty works better with the no nonsense type.

How good was gus dragging her out. I didnt realise she was just another agenda driven bitch! Well done Gus..

Is it me, or did she start to doubt herself through that?

RABK

Referee
By god magnay is f**king awful.

Has she any league knowledge? Bulldogs and storm best defensive teams? I think its dragons and storm. Correct me if im wrong. dogs had a bye too.

Then a clusterf**k of words about idris. Just terrible.

Flapper

First Grade
whts Magnay saying thats so disagreeable?? im not watching

It was Gould taking her to pieces over her article in the SMH today, because the Zappia interview contradicted it, he was basically alluding to her being a liar, but she didn't do much more than stand by her story.

Butters

Bench
By god magnay is f**king awful.

Has she any league knowledge? Bulldogs and storm best defensive teams? I think its dragons and storm. Correct me if im wrong. dogs had a bye too.

Then a clusterf**k of words about idris. Just terrible.

Dragons 130 Against
Storm 132 Against
Bulldogs 160 Against

She's really on the ball...:sarcasm:

Whatever Gus is smoking he probably needs to lay off it for a while. Saying that Ben Hornby should of gone to the ref and said that he should still award a try is ridiculous! If someone had told him that when he was at Newtown I am sure Gus would have recommended a particular orifice in which to stick that idea!

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
I'm going to have to change my opinion about the show. OMG they're actually talking about footy! Less arsing around and more talki about the issues and the games.

Dare I say the shakeup of the panel may give the show of coming back next year?

As a woman, may I just say that Magnay is a waste of space. And who would have beileved that Gould says some valid things. But suggesting that a club would hand over the 2 points in the case of a wrong decision? Not so much. And Scott Prince agreed.

Flapper

First Grade
Gus entered raving lunatic territory with that comment, but he's been excellent otherwise. Magnay's still a lot better than any other option we've got (and we need a woman there), and SBW is talking f**king gibberish.