What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Big Time

Juniors
Weidler better ask him how much of a dick he felt like when we won the World Cup without him.

If it is in fact Weidler who asks the questions, there will be no controversy. That bloke must be getting something on the side from Khoder Nasser. Only one person I cannot stand more then the Weed and that is the old hag, Bec.

Canard

Immortal
Originally Posted by Rastus_in_Melbourne
Here's the Melbourne guide for tonight.

9.30pm – 10.30pm
Thursday 21 May 2009

Join Sam Newman, Gary Lyon and Billy Brownless for the 2009 Footy Show. Tonight's segments include Who will Sam run over in his Car tonight? How to pretend that your sport is tough and Western Sydney why it will fail.

The Tank

Bench
I think that was before he (or Toulon) came to an agreement with Canterbury, so he'll be right now. Still a merkin though.

Uhhh, I didn't call him a "merkin" (WTF's a merkin?...actually never mind, I think I can guess lol). :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FMD, serious?

Why are we interviewing a two-bit boxer?

adamkungl

Immortal
Uhhh, I didn't call him a "merkin" (WTF's a merkin?...actually never mind, I think I can guess lol). :sarcasm:

merkin = pubic wig.

the c word is automatically changed to merkin.
c..khead is also changed to trackhead i think

Godz Illa

Coach
Disappointing. The Footy Show has been so enjoyable this year - no co-incidence that Weidler has had minimal input.

bartman

Immortal
I hear Danny Weidler is doing an exclusive interview with $BW tonight about his boxing career to be shown the The Footy Show.

Can't wait.:crazy:
FFS.

Who gives a toss about sbw anymore? Or boxing on a league show?

Or Danny Weidler for that matter... I'm going to be strong and not watch.

bartman

Immortal
Bet Danny F*cking Weidler does it. Be all "I love you Sonny", "I want to boof you Sonny", "Come sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that pops up Sonny". Great show last week then they follow up with a homeless piece of sh*t like Sonny Bill Williams. What a crap name by the way.
Agree.
I will have to watch it though hey.
Disagree. They had such a good show last week, and then they follow it up with this irrelevant crap. Just because Weidler is in tight with the Mundine-Ayoub crew... who cares about past-it, couldn't hack NRL, SBW?

Paullyboy

Coach
F*ck I hate SBW, the only way I could justify watching an interview with him is if it was live so that spineless prick would actually hear what the general public think of him

Simo

First Grade
Bartman said:
I'm going to be strong and not watch.

lol, im sure it would take all a mans strength not to watch the gripping viewing that is the footy show!

Canard

Immortal
People do realise that them watching or not doesn't affect the ratings of a TV show in any way whatsoever unless you are part of the OzTam ratings group (have a box or fill out a survey).

bartman

Immortal
lol, im sure it would take all a mans strength not to watch the gripping viewing that is the footy show!
:lol: Yeah, have to make sure I'm out of the house, so I don't just hit the remote on autopilot!

It's been better this year, and very good last week. Shame after that (and their ratings spike) they had to revert to type and give Weidler a gig this week :(.

bartman

Immortal

Originally Posted by Rastus_in_Melbourne
Here's the Melbourne guide for tonight.

9.30pm – 10.30pm
Thursday 21 May 2009

Join Sam Newman, Gary Lyon and Billy Brownless for the 2009 Footy Show. Tonight's segments include Who will Sam run over in his Car tonight? How to pretend that your sport is tough and Western Sydney why it will fail.
That bit of the AFL show could be interesting...

Latest posts