What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Chook Norris

First Grade
Sorry if this has been said before, but that "So you think you can play" segment is a rip off from the NRL on Fox show "Prp's Pentathlon', but alot worse!

Phil Gould on every week is now becoming a bit much, the same with Vossy. The show needs alot of new faces, save Gould & Vossy for the weekends otherwise the way this show is going, it will be no more soon. I know that has been said before, but it is seriously crap now!
i don't recall that being said before, everyone's been pretty much full of praise for the new setup of the show.. you'd be one of the few people who say the changes have been for the worse

bartman

Immortal
Wow, Gus signing Magnay's journalistic praises on the Zappia issue there, and a round of applause from the audience... some misogynists among us might be feeling a bit confused about now?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: They were discussing Swine Flu with the doctor from the Balmain club who's been involved with RL for many many years... gets to Magnay asking a question and she comes out with "so if someone gets equine flu"... FMD.

:lol: @ Gus crawling up Magnay's ass. Just lost a lot of cred in doing that...

bartman

Immortal
Bringing out the big guns, Danny Weidler :lol:.

Zappia really struggled to answer the question about "spank me", went round in circles trying to say it was appropriate...