What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

El Diablo

Post Whore
What a load of f**king garbage. She's an agenda-driven journo who has spent most of her career breaking stories of detriment to the NRL.

the dopey bith actually knows f**k all about the game. she's just there to rubbish it

roboshark

Coach
that dog is not a league supporter...she is only interested in her own fat arse.

i need a new tv..i have just punched mine when I saw her ugly, lying, agenda driven excuse for a face

OVP

Coach
What a load of f**king garbage. She's an agenda-driven journo who has spent most of her career breaking stories of detriment to the NRL.

You just hate her because she was the one who discovered the disgusting rorting going on by your disgusting team.:lol:

CJG 182

Juniors
The last two anti ads with Wolfman have not been funny in the slightest. Dragging the show back down.

Average player built into a gimmick character because he has a beard. Snore.

Kiki

First Grade
am i right in thinking that Magnay was actually right about the whole Zappia thing??

yeah i thought she was knee deep in the oasis cap stories.

may have just been covering coffs harbour.

anyway.

were broke. your dirt digging isnt helping things.

f**k off!