What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sucked in Saints, having that moron as a supporter... and before anyone says anything - has nothing to do with his sexuallity.

Flapper

First Grade
am i right in thinking that Magnay was actually right about the whole Zappia thing??

She certainly seems more right tha she did a few weeks back. I know people are having trouble dealing with that but it's been proven in print.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Isn't the footy show being investigated for homophobic segments?

I know that segment was not in the slightest bit homophobic, but with Fatty being an absolute idiot, he came mighty close to saying some homophobic shyte afterwards. Why do they want to try and put themselves in that position?

Flapper

First Grade
Isn't the footy show being investigated for homophobic segments?

I know that segment was not in the slightest bit homophobic, but with Fatty being an absolute idiot, he came mighty close to saying some homophobic shyte afterwards. Why do they want to try and put themselves in that position?

Yeah because Richard Reed wasn't doing exactly the same thing. Pay more attention.

Latest posts