What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Blind Freddy

Juniors
What's fail about it? So you think it was real? (Edit - I prob should have said weight not mass but the point is the same)

You are technically more correct in saying mass. ;-)

Helium has a much lighter atomic mass than our atmosphere which is composed mostly with Nitrogen and Oxygen, thats why the Helium wants to float up to the top above the heavier gas elements in the atmosphere.

Not only is there physics involved in the motion of kicking a football, but there is simple chemistry playing a part too.:p

rabbitohs

Juniors
No NRL footy show in SA last night. We had f**king Wimbledon instead!! I f**king hate tennis stupid effete middle class bedwetter game it is. Almost as bad as f**king cricket.

Flapper

First Grade
I can't believe these idiots discussing tries. I think every one of them has had an idiotic opinion in this segment.

Flapper

First Grade
Andrew Voss reckons that Big Dell try was no try? As a Tigers fan I say he's a f**king imbecile, it was clearly a try. There's been plenty of stupidity in that segment, but he saved the best til last.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Get rid of the panel next year and start again

El Masri host
Phil Gould co-host
Sterlo co-host
different current players as guests every week

Done.

Send Fatty back in the comm box where he does his best work IMO.

Latest posts