What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Big Pete

Referee
No, she was just a guest host.

She didn't have a clue about football, but she added something a little different.

no name

Coach
i reckon it was fake
as i said in the other one, if it was real i reckon she would have said yes anyway and then said no to him later on

Jono078

Referee
She was better than Magnay, she actually seemed interested in Rugby League at least. She did carry on a bit though.

Big Pete

Referee
She reminded me of Natalie Gruzleski (Yes I've butchered that spelling...whoops!) when she was on the show. A bit of light hearted entertainment.

Turned into a weird show in the end.

The proposal was incredibly awkward, real or fake.

And Dale Shearer's appearance was very emotional. Fatty showed little discretion when it came to his questions. I mean he ended the interview by asking about his diseased wife...

On the other hand, the Fatty reel was funny, Ray Martin did a really good job of hosting that.

T

Juniors
Anyone got footage of fatty and david morrow when talkign about the semi finals when fatty was working for ABC and he goes " ohhh i've f*cked it" LOL

natheel

Coach
Yeh she was just bubbly and brought a new energy to the show but she brought the creep out of fat haha

Engine

Juniors
I hope Prince told his wife that the show was taped in Sydney. It would buy him one nights worth of time.