What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Kiki

First Grade
Hey I would flirt with Princey too! He's awesome. Glad she was confident enough to be herself instead of the giggly hot girl. Good on her!!

natheel

Coach
It wasn't a bad thing...she was good new energy for the show but in parts when she was flirting with prince she went into giggling fits haha

I didn't think anyone would fall for that 'proposal' but you can always rely on the members of LU to justify such seemingly obvious gee-ups. :lol:

If Fatty said there was a tsunami coming tonight, half you lot would be up in the mountains right now.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I didn't think anyone would fall for that 'proposal' but you can always rely on the members of LU to justify such seemingly obvious gee-ups. :lol:

If Fatty said there was a tsunami coming tonight, half you lot would be up in the mountains right now.

Wasn't his reaction enough to prove it was a set-up?

"Ah..That didn't end well for ya, champ." No sh*t?

broncos70

Juniors
you guys are a joke..firstly,how could you talk about miss australia like shes a hot piece of meat..also to condone prince's behaviour and flirting with her and to have a laugh about it is a disrgrace..also, to laugh about the proposal that went wrong was absolutely heartless..

just pullin ya legs..she was bloody hot, and was awesome for the show!! fatty is one horny bastard haha the proposal was one of the weirdest, most awkward things i'd ever seen, real or not!!
go princey..she wanted him big time!!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
i loved when they were talking about the Miss Universe contest in the Bahamas and princey turned aroudn and said " You need any Judges, I think ill take a bye that round"... if his missus was watching, then i think the couch/ spare room might be his friend for a while :)

Brutus

Referee
Weilder just said thurston got offered a $1m contract to play on japan

Good old Weilder and his Eddie Jones "source" in Japan.

All Weidler is interested in reporting is rugby league players going to rugby union whether it's france or japan. He keeps saying source but we all know it's Steady Eddie.

When quizzed about whether Timana would come back to league a couple of months ago he said "my information is Tahu would explore rugby union avenues in Japan or England before playing in the NRL again." That was if he decided to walk away from the ARU.

This red-headed prick is so keen on watching league talent go to his beloved union it's not funny.

SDM

First Grade
I wonder if Michael Weyman will be able to convince his girlfiend to marry him?

Brutus

Referee
A hot bird who knows about the game/is passionate is a must for the Ch 9 coverage. Get rid of hacks like Magnay once and for all.

I want that bird who plays the game and reads the news up north on the show pronto!!

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
how was she carrying on guys??

sorry for all the questions i didnt watch it

She was doing like the props pentathlon, and she had to catch a Princey bomb...."Ooooh giggglle gigglee....he's given me a hard one...giggle..."

Woulda been tricky for prince, flirtin with this hottie, knowing he's on TV, knowing his missus probabnly watchin....but nature has a way of taking over and you just play the game.

forward pass

Coach
Some dude went on stage, brought his girlfriend on and proposed to her. She rejected him. Pretty poor acting tbh.

That was definitely real. When he first pulled the ring out, you could see her horrified face, and she was trying to tell him not to do it. Poor bastard. But seriously, TFS is not the place for a moment like that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah, she only figured out he was proposing when he pulled the ring out :roll:

As if.

Latest posts