What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Joker's Wild

Coach
Would you be expecting a proposal at the footy show ??:?

Mate I was at the show and they told us that there was going to be a marriage proposal coming up after the ad break. If it was real she would have know what was going on as soon as he was pulled up on stage.

Gulibility, thy name is forward pass

forward pass

Coach
Mate I was at the show and they told us that there was going to be a marriage proposal coming up after the ad break. If it was real she would have know what was going on as soon as he was pulled up on stage.

Gulibility, thy name is forward pass

yeah whatever. I refuse to believe even the Footy show could be that incredibly lame. What would be the point of staging something like that?

She did look very worried when she went up - but hey really - who cares !

Paullyboy

Coach
I doubt the footy show staged it, I think it was those two who staged it and the footy show got sucked in by it thinking it was going to be real.

I doubt the footy show staged it, I think it was those two who staged it and the footy show got sucked in by it thinking it was going to be real.

That's a possibility that no one is taking into account, it's one of three things

1. It was legit (doubtful)
2. It was staged by the show, sucking in the audience
3. It was staged by the 2 of them, sucking in the audience and the panel

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i reckon it was real, she seemed pretty upset by it and he seemed pretty confused...i doubt the footy show would stoop that low....

forward pass

Coach
Did anyone happen to see the Richie Benaud look-a-like photo on the AFL footy show?? (Don't watch it but was flicking channels)

One of the funniest things I have ever seen - if anyone happens to have it - please post it here.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
yeah whatever. I refuse to believe even the Footy show could be that incredibly lame. What would be the point of staging something like that?

She did look very worried when she went up - but hey really - who cares !
As has been said, it's possible the couple staged it and stooged not only the audience but TFS/CH 9 themselves.

As for the woman, she never looked worried until the moment the ring came out. Hell, she was smiling!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i dont know why eveyrone just assumes everythings fake these days...f**k even people thought that bushwalker was faking...not sure why people jsut assume this

StormChaser

First Grade

Bingo! I haven't seen such bad acting since the last episode I watched of Home And Away. Dismal.

Latest posts