What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

cronker

Juniors
Is that seriously the best cover band they can find in Sydney? They are f**king terrible.

The best bit was when Fatty read out the email suggesting he and Matty were good guests on the new Vossy show. LOL. Voss does tend to hog the limelight wherever possible.

forward pass

Coach
Can someone explain why the AFL footy show is on Nine HD channel at the same time as our footy show?

Why can't I watch the NRL show in HD? The AFL show is on following the NRL one anyway.

I have a you-beaut large HD TV - but have to watch the Footy show on a plain Digital channel.

Meth

Staff member
I just watched the highlights, but I have to say that there seems to have been a massive improvement.

The addition of Andrew Voss and talking more Rugby League = much better

wittyfan

Referee
I think the Footy Show would benefit from making the show shorter, it drags on for nearly two hours these days!

bartman

Immortal
Haven't seen her, or anything like her segment Kiki... although I did leave the room a fair bit.

sneagle

Juniors
Agree - beginning footy
icon14.gif

But I have to say is the lady a touch (perhaps line fed from the studio) -
KAK...?

Catweazle

Juniors
Anyone going to the Brisbane show on the 2nd? I haven't been to one before and just got tickets. Should be good.

Danish

Referee
How hilarious is this band?!

Making a complete mockery of the music industry with this song :lol:

f**king roosters stop trying to poach our goddamn juniors.....Dont know how vossy's prediction about Dugan being a rooster in 2010 will go, he is under contract till end 2011....lol

smacky

Juniors
The shows still missing a few good segments i meen they dont have to be serious and talk footy for the whole show...thats what the sunday show is for

Latest posts