What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

What did the dumb sh*ts do... I haven't been watching tonight?

Jarrod Sammut had his mum on the show, doing pictionary style drawings of countries. Sammut was given China so he proceeded to draw a slantier eyed face on the paper. His mother yelled out Japan and Fatty said it was China to which she replied, 'Same Thing'.

Then, just five minutes later, whilst showing images of a person of perhaps Indian/Middle Eastern descent eating a sausage sandwich with chilli sauce on it, Fatty remarked - 'Thinks he is back home'.

Terrible.

Danish

Referee
To be fair to Sammut, fatty told him to draw a "slanty eyed" person.

I didn't think there was much in it. Pictionary is based on stereotypes FFS. I was too busy laughing at the penis bat his mum had drawn to signify baseball

Big Mick

Referee
Jarrod Sammut had his mum on the show, doing pictionary style drawings of countries. Sammut was given China so he proceeded to draw a slantier eyed face on the paper. His mother yelled out Japan and Fatty said it was China to which she replied, 'Same Thing'.

Then, just five minutes later, whilst showing images of a person of perhaps Indian/Middle Eastern descent eating a sausage sandwich with chilli sauce on it, Fatty remarked - 'Thinks he is back home'.

Terrible.

To be fair to Sammut...You can hear Fatty before the picture is drawn say "just draw slanty eyes"...watch it again..guarantee you'll hear it.

Big Mick

Referee

I didn't think there was much in it. Pictionary is based on stereotypes FFS. I was too busy laughing at the penis bat his mum had drawn to signify baseball

Great minds.

sando88

Not a Moderator
what are u losers complaining about

the 'racism'/funny remarks made the show 2nite.. funny stuff

fatty always has something funny to say without being a try hard

how quite was matthew johns 2nite.. tje scandal surely shut him up. didnt even crack a joke

Solid

Juniors
The improv comedy by Fatty and Co. is one of the best parts about the footy show. The standards of professionalism is the lowest on TV.

Sadly their prone to bad taste, like the security guard on Caxton street last year.

Parra

Referee

Throw in a fart joke and you've got a trifecta.

At least they know their market.

Danish

Referee
The improv comedy by Fatty and Co. is one of the best parts about the footy show. The standards of professionalism is the lowest on TV.

Sadly their prone to bad taste, like the security guard on Caxton street last year.

Oh yeah, that bloke who had a "mental disability" which fatty said was drunk.

The one whos symptoms did not in any way resemble the behavior that made the security guard look like he was pissed off his scone