What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

innsaneink

Referee
Has anyone got a vid of the QLD fan they had on last night he was filmed at the game waving his scarf after a try, knocking his beer outta his hand all over the guy in front...his reaction was priceless

The General

Juniors
Besides the piss poor acting, I think there was one dead give away that this was a set up. After the chick runs off crying you can hear a buzzer sound effect playing in the background (the one they play when a person gets a question wrong on a gameshow). Channel 9 had to have been in on it to have that ready so quick.

Plus Fatty saying 'how good was that' at the end points to him being in on it. But he is known for saying stupid sh*t so that could just be a coincidence.

Brutus

Referee
Besides the piss poor acting, I think there was one dead give away that this was a set up. After the chick runs off crying you can hear a buzzer sound effect playing in the background (the one they play when a person gets a question wrong on a gameshow). Channel 9 had to have been in on it to have that ready so quick.

Plus Fatty saying 'how good was that' at the end points to him being in on it. But he is known for saying stupid sh*t so that could just be a coincidence.

I can't believe people are even debating the fact that it wasn't fake.

It was sh*thouse acting and only a certified dufus would think otherwise.

Dragon

Coach
http://video.ninemsn.com.au/Video.a...152421#::c2e4a0d4-a097-4af4-9dc8-054691152421

2:30 into the video, one of the best look-a-likes they have ever done.

richiem.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
i dont know why eveyrone just assumes everythings fake these days...f**k even people thought that bushwalker was faking...not sure why people jsut assume this
Given that it's been admitted it was a stitch up on Fatty for his 50th birthday, we all have good reason to not just assume but KNOW it was a fake.
90% chance it was real.
:lol: Here we go.

El Diablo

Post Whore
and there's no way the bosses at 9 will let them bag AFL. they will probably be instructed to wank off over it

i hope it's not raining in the cricket. if it is well Sakio Bika is on OneHD

bartman

Immortal
K Hunt will be on, so will Big Dell.
FMD... I'd love to see them rip into the mercenary, but there's no chance they will.

Might not bother tuning in, the whole cutie thing has already been given more hype than it deserves.

JW

Coach
Yep, there'll be nothing but back slapping going on. They'll probably each have a Sherrin in front of them as well as live crosses to the Fumbleball show.

Barf.

Let's hope the dodgy Pommy weather is kind for the Cricket.

Latest posts