What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
code is a top show...the aussies could learn alot from this show

Totally. I love how the funny bits in Code rarely seem to come off as forced, they're more just the result of the banter and mucking around between the hosts.
NZ's actually got a good history with those sort of shows though, TAB Sorts Cafe was tops back in the day, Marc Ellis is a funny bastard (remember the "sweating like a rapist" controversy?).

Chook Norris

First Grade
thought it was an alright show overall.. although that's in comparison to the value that John's show provides for me

fourplay

Juniors
Michael Clarke got Lara Bingle's initials tattoo'd on his arm in big letters. So if you didn't know that then the Dear Darryl section would have seemed lame.

timka4

Bench
how long do you all reckon the sledging between MJ show and TF show will go on for? I feel sorry for MJ, after all he did for TF show they cheap shot him every week, MJ does it too, but not as much, IMO anyways

Didgi

Dear Darryl was stupid, Mario at the Woods press conference was stupid, the comedian wasnt much better - imo if they gave those things more time in the show they could evolve to be funny, but just the one situation, eg one letter in Dear Darryl and one question edited into the Woods segment werent funny by themselves.

nqcowboy87

Bench
mario fenech is not funny, after about 15 years its time to give up the bagging mario cause its run its last race, and unfortuenatly mario fenech doesnt offer anything else

franklin2323

Immortal
I refuse to watch it unless they have someone from different teams on it. I watch the start and find out who the guests are then watch something else when as always they are Dragons, Roosters and Bulldogs players.

Cover more teams and I will watch it till them they can f**k off and stroke gus d**k

abpanther

Staff member
WTF happened to The Master Class? Is it only on when one of the 5-6 regular guests (e.g Benji, Young, Ryan, Thurston, etc) plays well? Why not make it a weekly segment and highlight some of the lesser known players in our comp.

franklin2323

Immortal
WTF happened to The Master Class? Is it only on when one of the 5-6 regular guests (e.g Benji, Young, Ryan, Thurston, etc) plays well? Why not make it a weekly segment and highlight some of the lesser known players in our comp.

Cause they only care about the above mentioned players. I wouldn't mind seeing it with Dugan, Ferguson or Coote etc. But 9 seem to think it's a 6 team comp or you would thinkso by them having the same guests on

Latest posts