What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Brutus

Referee
That Hoodoo Gurus song was terrible. I know old Dave busted a string, but f%$k me I think they would have done more damage to their album sales with that $hit than not playing at all.

Wasn't Dave spotted with George Michael recently or was that someone else?

petetheileet

First Grade
Thought the show was good....

whoever thought that script reading sh*t at the end would be a funny thing to do every week however needs to be sacked

StormChaser

First Grade
I thought last weeks show was better, and I truly hate that stupid play thing they do at the end. Beau is hysterical, but the show needs more Gus Gould *ducks the missiles*

Spud

Juniors
I thought last weeks show was better, and I truly hate that stupid play thing they do at the end. Beau is hysterical, but the show needs more Gus Gould *ducks the missiles*

I missed this thing at the end, what happened? I agree with more gus. I would like to see Vossy have a more prominent role again too like last year.

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
Beau was good again...and so true!
"There's plenty of great things to see and do in Wollongong: Win Stadium....The Crown Street Mall.....and that's about it"

"Ohhh, Cooper? Thats bullsh*t!"

Eels Dude

Coach
Best episode of the year easily. Good in depth interviews with Benji, Burgess and Bird. Benji actually came across as a good guest host tonight with his tongue in cheek humour, while Burgess seemed very comfortable, honest and entertaining on his footy show debut. A good fresh break from Wendell's repetitive cocky comments and fat joke sketches involving Daryl Brohman. After watching the Matty Johns show the Footy Show comes across as Citzen Kane.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Beau was good again...and so true!
"There's plenty of great things to see and do in Wollongong: Win Stadium....The Crown Street Mall.....and that's about it"

"Ohhh, Cooper? Thats bullsh*t!"

A very unfunny segment with Beau Ryan, worst yet.

i don't think he is funny at all.

What was with the Gus and Benji love fest! i think Gus is in love with Benji.

Chook Norris

First Grade
A very unfunny segment with Beau Ryan, worst yet.

i don't think he is funny at all.

What was with the Gus and Benji love fest! i think Gus is in love with Benji

Ahahah he very much is.. and with Burgess as well. Was an insightful television with Gus and Benji's interview.

I thought it was a pretty good show thus far.. i agree that Ryan was perhaps a bit of a let down tonight. He'll be better next time.

Eddie.

Bench
Got to say Marshall is getting pretty good in front of the camera.

He is quite sharp witted, got that bit of cheek, interacted well with Burgess and was able to talk some serious footy with Gould. Quite humble and I found him much more of a talent on screen then someone like Dell who is a one trick pony talking about himself.

I wasn't sure a couple of years ago when Marshall said he would like a career in the media whether he was up to it. However i reckon he is fast becoming a star off the field. Very polished performance.

gsweeper

Juniors
Solid show, not complaining about anything. I think they have started to find that perfect balance between footy and humor and just need to tweek it that little bit more.

Latest posts