What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Apey

Staff member
That masterclass was piss poor. Gould had a stiffy the whole segment.

Oh Billy u are sooooo great. Best fullback I've ever seen.

Do Dragons fans realise how transparent they are with their Storm hangups? :lol:

Mortimer runs out of things to say after one minute.

cleary89

Coach
- Beau is funny as always. Taken Mattys role when he was playing.
- I didn't mind the master class. Better then some of the other segments they have put on over the years. Good they have some serious stuff.
- Comedian was gold. Seen him before, and when he started off didn't know how the crowd would react, but after about 30 seconds he had them all.
- Mario gee ups are still good after all these years. In before "appeal to lowest denominator" or what ever the footy show haters say, but for it to be just before the show ends its good.
- Didn't really like fatty on the streets, how they kept putting that old guy on. He was genuinely so excited to meet fat, wanting a picture and telling how he was his mums (most probably now deceased) favourite player. I hope he does send him a signed picture, but I'm sure they will.

All in all one of the better footy shows, love thursday nights now with all the footy on.

Doug2234

First Grade
Do Dragons fans realise how transparent they are with their Storm hangups? :lol:

Mortimer runs out of things to say after one minute.

If Gould was doing with Boyd what he did with Slater I would be f**king embarressed.

That wasn't a masterclass. More like how hard can I suck up Billys arse.

Gaba

First Grade
Gus: ''Bellamy is a genius, attacking Mortimer's side in the GF, it must of been planned.

Slater: ''Uh...yeah''
meaning it was planned by the players on the field (slater,cronk,smith,inglis) not Bellamy who has nothing to do with game plans

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
If Gould was doing with Boyd what he did with Slater I would be f**king embarressed.

That wasn't a masterclass. More like how hard can I suck up Billys arse.

Agreed. It's just a love fest between Gould and whoever he's talking to. Same with Benji the other week. I find that segment sickening when it should really be insightful.

Beau Ryan is great. He's just that larrakin does does what he does with such confidence. The best find in years when it comes to comedy on the show. Enjoyed the US comedian too. Never heard of him before so it surprised with how funny he was.

And that DJ chick shouldn't be put on the camera to be interviewed. She waves her hands about so much when ever they have the camera on her it looks like she's doing an impression of Marcel Marceau.

carcharias

Immortal
Call me crazy ...first time I have watched the show in years was last night.

but I just can't seem to get enough of that disortion thing they do to marios head.

Do they do it every week?....

best part of the show.

BTW the drunker I got the uglier Gould got.

Didgi

I realised last night how deformed Gould's head actually is. He was probably looking into the lights and stuff but his eyes were nothing more than slits.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
only saw bits of it but LMAO at the dj who was wetting herself and asking fatty to cut the segment :lol:

bring in clint dogg lol

Latest posts