What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Danish

Referee
Really getting sick of gould's "get them back in the comp" attitude.

It's akin to the arguments he and others tried to make when
smith was rightfully suspended for trying to rip thaiday's head off before the 2008 grand final.

They cheated, f**k em. It's not the NRL's job to get the storm out of their own mess. In fact, their job is the exact opposite.

El Diablo

Post Whore
AFL footy show announced that Folau will announce he is going to quit the Broncos at the end of 2010. His management approached the AFL a few months ago and has done testing with the same people Hunt did. Apparently he has been offered $3mil over 3yrs at Western Sydney AFL team. The AFL will be paying 50-60% of his salary as promotions.

Still undecided as to whether he will accept AFL or RU.

:lol:

a million bucks to play a game he has never played

how embarrassing for AFL

cleary89

Coach
If that is true, and its a big if, Folau will be a damp squid. He has been playing ordinary football and I cannot imagine he will be missed too much. To be honest, since he left the Storm he has become just another player. If the AFL offers him a million dollars it will be money badly spent.

I probably wouldn't even have him in the QLD origin team this year.

jc155776

Coach
Should be called the Storm Apoligist and Agenda Show.

How f**king guilty does Ryan Hoffman sound.

Stuttering and struggling to lie.

elbusto

Coach
:lol:

a million bucks to play a game he has never played

how embarrassing for AFL
Given the AFL claim they have 700 billion players why do they have to buy players from other codes to get decent players?

Simple reason - the AFL lies about its playing strength.

AFL = spin spin and more spin.

roboshark

Coach
I'm sick of this we should be feeling sorry for the storm crap

Wtf is going on.....they are friggin cheats

We should be giving it to them but this show is all about how we should feel sorry for them

f**k off

Mickyd39

Juniors
Does anyone feel sorry for the players?

I don't.

Ryan Hoffman looked a bit nervous under questioning.

Danish

Referee
That was a top segment behind the scenes, loved it.

Also, if this football stuff doesn't work out for burgess he could pick up a job narrating Thomas the tank engine

gronkathon

First Grade
Wouldn't be too harsh on Hoffman.

I knew the guy coming up through the junior ranks.

He isn't being devious. He really is just that dumb. If his manager told him to sign in excrement to make it legal he would. Great football brain but can barely walk and talk at the same time in the real world

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah the behind the scenes stuff with the Roostes was cool

Man that Raiders CEO seemed to have no idea

Doug2234

First Grade
What's with all the Storm getting points crapp.

f**k they CHEATED!!! there current squad is the CHEATING squad who got paid overs.

WTF is going on!!!!!!

Doug2234

First Grade
Really getting sick of gould's "get them back in the comp" attitude.

It's akin to the arguments he and others tried to make when
smith was rightfully suspended for trying to rip thaiday's head off before the 2008 grand final.

They cheated, f**k em. It's not the NRL's job to get the storm out of their own mess. In fact, their job is the exact opposite.

agree 100%

Latest posts