What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Springs

First Grade
Wouldn't be too harsh on Hoffman.

I knew the guy coming up through the junior ranks.

He isn't being devious. He really is just that dumb. If his manager told him to sign in excrement to make it legal he would. Great football brain but can barely walk and talk at the same time in the real world

If you knew the guy then you must know how he got something like 97 in his HSC at ST Gregs.

What's with all the Storm getting points crapp.

f**k they CHEATED!!! there current squad is the CHEATING squad who got paid overs.

WTF is going on!!!!!!

Pretty simple. It's because it is a very good argument. As seen by how many respected personalities in the game are behind letting the Storm back in if they get under the cap.
It is also because people like you can't come up with any good comebacks. All you come up with is variations on 'it's unfair'. Well tell me this, how is the current situation bloody fair?! Tonight's show just showed you how many fans (coincidently not the loud-mouthed, rash fools that we see on this site) agree with letting the Storm back in the comp.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Notice how pretty much EVERY Dragon fan on this site is bitching about anyone saying the Storm should be allowed to play for points. Priceless! :lol: I'd laugh so hard, I think alot of us would, if the Steelers fail AGAIN even with the Storm not in the picture.

LESStar58

Referee
Why is this dickhead reporter from melbourne attempting to defend Waldron ? Good bloke, young kids at school, elderly parents, must be tough for him. Poor Waldren

What was the reporter's name? Probably an AFL scribe defending an ex-AFL CEO.

Doug2234

First Grade
Pretty simple. It's because it is a very good argument. As seen by how many respected personalities in the game are behind letting the Storm back in if they get under the cap.
It is also because people like you can't come up with any good comebacks. All you come up with is variations on 'it's unfair'. Well tell me this, how is the current situation bloody fair?! Tonight's show just showed you how many fans (coincidently not the loud-mouthed, rash fools that we see on this site) agree with letting the Storm back in the comp.

Point to a post by me that says that even if the Storm get under the cap they should not calculate points!! As i thought you wont be able to. My posts above point the current squad who got paid overs, thus they should get points as the current team is the cheating team of, what was it again, o $700,000 THIS YEAR.-

If they get under i have no issue with them getting points this season, but as it stands as of right now they are not and the NRL has confirmed they are not, so i dont understand why everyone is still sh*tting on about it. the NRL WILL NOT back down from its decision no matter how much Gus cries about it...

Im sorry but im not going to dance around the issue.. they expect everyone to get them out of the trouble they made for themselves..

I admire you sticking by your team but at the end of the day Melbourne cheated. End of Story..

As seen by how many respected personalities in the game ..

Gus Gould a respective personallity, thats a bit rich... he lost what little respect he had left from me when he talked all over Gallop on the Sunday Footy Show...

Last edited:

Doug2234

First Grade
Notice how pretty much EVERY Dragon fan on this site is bitching about anyone saying the Storm should be allowed to play for points. Priceless! :lol: I'd laugh so hard, I think alot of us would, if the Steelers fail AGAIN even with the Storm not in the picture.

Read the above post princess. You may learn something about reading other peoples posts and not what you want to read.

Wanker.

Springs

First Grade
Point to a post by me that says that even if the Storm get under the cap they should not calculate points!! As i thought you wont be able to. My posts above point the current squad who got paid overs, thus they should get points as the current team is the cheating team of, what was it again, o $700,000 THIS YEAR.-

If they get under i have no issue with them getting points this season, but as it stands as of right now they are not and the NRL has confirmed they are not, so i dont understand why everyone is still sh*tting on about it. the NRL WILL NOT back down from its decision no matter how much Gus cries about it...

Im sorry but im not going to dance around the issue.. they expect everyone to get them out of the trouble they made for themselves..

I admire you sticking by your team but at the end of the day Melbourne cheated. End of Story..

Gus Gould a respective personallity, thats a bit rich... he lost what little respect he had left from me when he talked all over Gallop on the Sunday Footy Show...

And you point to a quote where ANYBODY says that the current squad should get points. Absolutely nobody is saying that. And I am an Eels fan, don't know how many times I have to say that.

And I am sure Gus is crying over the respect he lost from Doug2234, I think he can still be respected without one little internet fans' respect.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Read the above post princess. You may learn something about reading other peoples posts and not what you want to read.

Wanker.

You Dragons fans are the only princesses here mate. Have fun choking again.

Top of the table but still insecure about a team whose been basically kicked out. How sad.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Spoiler for those watching live, however I can confirm this show won another TV Week Logie award tonight for Most Popular Sports Entertainment Program

Godz Illa

Coach
You Dragons fans are the only princesses here mate. Have fun choking again.

Top of the table but still insecure about a team whose been basically kicked out. How sad.
Ahh the notorious pantherz9103. The fickle girly bandwagon-hopper who jumped off Penrith and onto the Storm when they started winning everything. It must really hurt that the Storm's success is a big fat lie. You abandoned your roots and rode the glory in purple with such glee, but now we know they were cheating all along. Have you taken it hard? It's difficult not to take it personally isn't it. I can understand Saints fans retaining some bitterness about it all, considering that 2006 was one of our last great opportunities to take a premiership, right before the salary ap forced us to release club greats like Barrett, Bailey, Timmins. Would've been nice to cheat and keep them, but alas we still gave it one good crack, only to be beaten by you know who in the prelim final. I can understand the lack of mercy and compassion shown by my fellow Dragons for the fallen, disgraced Storm club

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
I know its off topic but if anyone could find out for me what the theme songs are for the sunday footy show and thursday night nrl footy show. thanks would be much appreciated as I am using it for an assignment

broncos2011

I just got to point this out. Seems the crowd missed this joke EPIC PRINCE.

Wendell asks princey "where would I buy a holiday house down the coast?" Obviously referring to the salary cap issue.

So princey comes back at wendell with an absolute epic line "Mate, I heard there is some nice ones on the water but there will be no white lines on the road that's for sure"

EPIC.

Latest posts