What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
By the sounds of it, bring back Mr Methane. Put him on the panel.

After all these years, the producers don't get it. Here's your show:

Two hours of:
Fatty head wobbling
Mario with hands outstretched saying "Fat, Fat, do you think that's funny, Fat?"
Voss looking condescending and arrogant.

then

Jimoin
Craig McLachlan
the gadget Man

rounded off by
Ray Hadley and his stupid laugh.

Don't laugh - it wins Logies.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
I love the brainiacs behind the 2 little stat things when they preview the games.

Last night the 2 stats lines for the Dragons Parra game were...
- Dragons had won 4 of their last 5 against Parra.
- Parra had only 1 win from the last 5 against the Dragons.
:lol:

I'm glad they had that second line in there, I would never have guessed that.:roll:

The Dodger

First Grade
So according ot Sticky we should just pick the Sharks to play QLD? :lol:
mate, he was just being realistic.

who do you think will be a better option than the palyers he moentioned?

in all honesty, i don't the blues to pick any sharks players.

they will lose this year regardless of sticking gallen, barrett or snowden int hat side.

gidley from fullback to half to whatever farkn position they decide to throw him in will ruin our chances.

i really hope nsw lose this year.

they mentioned how the selectors and bellamy are at risk of losing their positions, this would be the best outcome for the blues.

and joey is a farkn knobhead.

he can go and get farked himself.

Dirk Diggler

Juniors
At least one, maybe two of them should be playing Origin. That much is common sense. This talk of Barrett being up to it though is absolute f**king lunacy.

I enjoyed the Stuart interview though, very honest and informative.

Too right, Gallen and Snowden carry that team and Barrett is one of the worst players on the paddock at the best of times. Geez Louise ricky! Benching barrett in a sharks game would be a step in the right direction.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Stuart did sound like an idiot talking the Sharks up saying they could handle that level of footy etc.

That said I probably would throw Snowden and Douglas in there because NSW doesn't have any decent props, but I wouldn't have Gallen, and Barrett is a joke.

So Sailor had to copy him and throw up more Dragons players.

Actually I'm really starting to hate Sailor, he used to be just annoying but now I feel like stabbing him in the neck everytime he speaks.:x

squiddy

Juniors
, but I wouldn't have Gallen, and Barrett is a joke.

.:x

So Schiltzy why wouldnt you have Gallen ? Did you not see him play Parra last week ?

He only leads the NRL in hitups
Second in metres
Up mthere in offloads
up there in tackles

Was players player against NZ

Plays with more passion than Creagh Watmough waterhgouse combined ...

JUst curious ??

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I love the brainiacs behind the 2 little stat things when they preview the games.

Last night the 2 stats lines for the Dragons Parra game were...
- Dragons had won 4 of their last 5 against Parra.
- Parra had only 1 win from the last 5 against the Dragons.
:lol:

I'm glad they had that second line in there, I would never have guessed that.:roll:

The Dragons stat was actually at Kogarah, not v Parra

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
So Schiltzy why wouldnt you have Gallen ? Did you not see him play Parra last week ?

He only leads the NRL in hitups
Second in metres
Up mthere in offloads
up there in tackles

Was players player against NZ

Plays with more passion than Creagh Watmough waterhgouse combined ...

JUst curious ??

Well it's an opinion, I can not pick whoever I want.

I saw him against Parra, that means nothing at all. All of the Sharks looked like superstars against Parra, they always play good against the Eels and/or Parra play crap against the Sharks.

I really just think he shouldn't be there, no grub should be rewarded with rep jerseys. If he is so good and the Sharks players were good enough to be in Origin then why the hell have they been sitting at the bottom of the ladder for a couple of years. Stats and playing with passion are meaningless if you don't know how to win.
I wouldn't have Creagh or Waterhouse either anyway.

The Dragons stat was actually at Kogarah, not v Parra
I stand corrected...said the man in orthopedic shoes.

I was half asleep, The Footy Show doesn't start here until 11:30pm.

The Tank

Bench
I agree with Ricky regarding Gallen and Barrett (although I'd prefer Soward, Bird, or Carney). I don't know much about Snowden so I can't say too much.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Well it's an opinion, I can not pick whoever I want.

I saw him against Parra, that means nothing at all. All of the Sharks looked like superstars against Parra, they always play good against the Eels and/or Parra play crap against the Sharks.

I really just think he shouldn't be there, no grub should be rewarded with rep jerseys. If he is so good and the Sharks players were good enough to be in Origin then why the hell have they been sitting at the bottom of the ladder for a couple of years. Stats and playing with passion are meaningless if you don't know how to win.
I wouldn't have Creagh or Waterhouse either anyway.

I stand corrected...said the man in orthopedic shoes.

I was half asleep, The Footy Show doesn't start here until 11:30pm.

All good mate, we get the Footy Show starting at 11.30pm here as well so I record it and flick through it the next night, only took any notice of it coz I read it on here