What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Spot On

Coach
f**k me, talk about pimping your own mates. When asked what changes should be made for game 2, Stuart claims no bias and then suggests Gallen, Barrett and Snowden. Not to be outdone Sailor then blows in and pimps Dean Young and Beau Scott, is he f**ken serious??

No Gus Gould tonight, pretty disappointing...

For a while now I have heard that the Sharks "just don't have the cattle' to be competitive - then hey presto - they have three blokes who should be playing origin! Amazing!

Flapper

First Grade
At least one, maybe two of them should be playing Origin. That much is common sense. This talk of Barrett being up to it though is absolute f**king lunacy.

I enjoyed the Stuart interview though, very honest and informative.

Spot On

Coach
Snowden and Gallen calls were pretty fair calls tbh.

I have no problem with those blokes running around at Origin level but one wonders how a team, with potentially three or four origin quality players (Douglas was being touted as an Origin bolter as well), can be described as "lacking the cattle to be competitive."

Flapper

First Grade
I have no problem with those blokes running around at Origin level but one wonders how a team, with potentially three or four origin quality players (Douglas was being touted as an Origin bolter as well), can be described as "lacking the cattle to be competitive."

Because they have possibly the worst backline of any Rugby code in the entire world.

abpanther

Staff member
It's not that the players that Stuart mentioned are necessarily undeserving of selection, it's the fact that it's the only suggested changes that he mentions, surely he can think of one other player in the comp that may be able to come in and help out the side.

Can't believe Sailor plugging the Saints membership drive, bloke is a farkin walking Dragons billboard...