What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

wittyfan

Referee
Top notch episode last night with the soon-to-be-former PM Julia Gillard, NSW Cup star Daniel Mortimer, and special surprise guests Hindmarsh, Prince and Burgess.

timka4

Bench
The only thing that saved his segment was the final clip with Mario. He has been getting worse for the past month now

johnnyg

Juniors
Ah Beau..........:lol: LOL ' Get that up you Geyer you *#$% '.

Love it. When's this guy getting his own show?

cleary89

Coach
Agreed. I laughed out loud. I also thought Beau was crap. He is on the decline.

When hes sitting in the studio he was almost craig mclachlan bad. On the street was alright.

At the start I thought they must have been playing old robbo, because everything he has done lately is cringeworthy.

timka4

Bench
I have never minded Robo lately, his skit tonight was a lot better though. Beau is bad in the studio, good street video though.

PS It's been said before but I'll say it again. TFS is in love with the West Tigers, not that its bad

Agreed. I laughed out loud. I also thought Beau was crap. He is on the decline.

About the only amusing thing was that look of panic on his face when in the crowd when he just had zero material.....

Have to say aside from Robbo one of the worst shows of the year.

Paullyboy

Coach
I really loved the Beau Knows segments at the start, and they were the main reason I watched the show this year - but geez it was ordinary last night.