What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Chook Norris

First Grade
They just took the piss massively on Freddy.

Rabs (commentating): Freddy mate, you haven't said anything for 30 minutes! say something!

Freddy: the refs are wearing green SOCKS. it's national tree day.

[joey wanders onto the sideline to find Freddy kicking the game balls into the crowd, post: who in turn are throwing them back"]

I watched some of the footy show tonight and saw a man with a central coast bears jersey and hat on. Great stuff, great to see more and more central coast bears supporters and members each day. Fans are everything to the game. They are more important then the money and just as important as the players and officials which entertain us weekly and in return recieve our loyalty.

Go the BEARS!

sam54no

Juniors
I only watch the footy show to see "Beau knows" Once his segement is over, i turn it off. The guy cracks me up.

Tom Ace

Bench
Rabs (commentating): Freddy mate, you haven't said anything for 30 minutes! say something!

Freddy: the refs are wearing green SOCKS. it's national tree day.

[joey wanders onto the sideline to find Freddy kicking the game balls into the crowd, post: who in turn are throwing them back"]

Must of been interesting being coached by him

timka4

Bench
Really enjoyed the show tonight, laughed the whole way through it.

God Mario has really lost his marbles

Robbo stopped being funny years ago but the footy show seems to be better without Matthew Johns. Freddy living off with the fairies is always good for a laugh and Dell didn't suck too much Red V c**k which was a welcome change.

Snappy

Coach
Robbo is a dead set w@anker. Really, what was he thinking trying to score some laughs off a blind guy?

I can hardly watch the thursday night footy show anymore. Do away with the attemted comidy and just talk about the footy FFS.