What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Tom Ace

Bench
If Brohmans humour gets any more self deprecating he's going to bloody neck himself one of these days

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yep - if they don't want the crowd to jeer, they need to get simple comedians in with basic humour. TFS crowd really aren't a group of bright sparks...

hutch

First Grade
i thought it was a terrible show last night. why do they persist with ridiculous segments such as get fats cash that go for 15 minutes and is a complete mess. nobody knows what is going on, it is extremely non interesting and has nothing to do with footy. segments involving players outside of footy or locker room talk is so much better. also, have they had a major budget cut recently? the show doesnt seem to put much effort in some weeks. the difference between a good footy show and the bad ones is enormous.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
i thought it was a terrible show last night. why do they persist with ridiculous segments such as get fats cash that go for 15 minutes and is a complete mess. nobody knows what is going on, it is extremely non interesting and has nothing to do with footy. segments involving players outside of footy or locker room talk is so much better. also, have they had a major budget cut recently? the show doesnt seem to put much effort in some weeks. the difference between a good footy show and the bad ones is enormous.

Terrible stuff. Very tedious.

I was flicking channels and ran into Matt Johns' show - unbelievable - they are doing a complete rip-off of Blankety Blanks from the 70's. Johns actually fancies himself as Grahame Kennedy - and the panellists are just polished turds with nothing to offer.

What is it about rugby league where these guys think they are quality comedians? Hadley and the other wankers like Fulton genuinely believe they're witty.

Just goes to show - these guys don't give a sh*t about the game - they just want to pillage the game to line their pockets for as much as they can.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The comedian spent most his set listing off men he wants to have sex with. Might pass off as comedy in the States but have no idea why the Footy show keeps persisting with these sub-par Yank comedians.

I skip the comedy section every week.

Cheops

Juniors
The comedian spent most his set listing off men he wants to have sex with. Might pass off as comedy in the States but have no idea why the Footy show keeps persisting with these sub-par Yank comedians.

I skip the comedy section every week.

Well obviously you don't...:?

Captain BF

Juniors
I tuned in for the first time in a while tonight... Robo was on picking on Asians & Indians... Good quality stuff that.