What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

Misanthrope

Staff member
What a wasted talent. If Vince didn't hate high fliers so much, guys like Gabriel could have been something.

He asked for his release on the day of the RR and got it, despite being booked in the pre-show match and the Rumble. Something tells me there might be something else behind it.

alien

Referee
i thought the guy who played the bunny might have been justin gabriel. the way the bunny did one of his spin kick things looked very similar to the way gabriel does it.

alien

Referee
they should bring back the light-heavyweight or crusierweight championship. talented guys like gabriel might survive in the wwe more often then

alien

Referee
alright i think this miz/damien mizdow thing has run its course now. the damien sandow character should come back and either join up with someone to form a tagteam, or he should go for the u.s. or intercontinental championship. the miz should team up with tyler breeze as a tag team. i think they would work well together

(haven't watched this weeks RAW yet, so i don't know if anything has happened about the miz/damien mizdow situation)

redvscotty

First Grade
I actually think there could be an exodus of talent in the same fashion if WWE continue on with their Sheamus/Reigns freight train.

They don't seem to know what to do with ANYONE.

The last thing I actually liked them doing was the Cena Open Invitation thing, and I can't stand Cena.

I liked Rollins as a champ but even he got a bit long in the tooth.

It's like they go:

Step 1: Recycle Story.
Step 2: ??
Step 3: ??
Step4: Profit!

Misanthrope

Staff member
The biggest problem with Seth's run at the top was that they did everything they could along the way to undercut him.

When Triple H was the obnoxious heel champion, he cheated but went over strong doing it. When Seth won, he just seemed to get lucky.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am genuinely surprised to hear this.

I thought Brad Maddox had been shit-canned years ago.

alien

Referee
Reported Reason Why Brad Maddox Was Released By WWE
November 25, 2015

PWInsider.com is reporting WWE Superstar and former RAW General Manager Brad Maddox was released by WWE today because of a promo he cut earlier this week.

Maddox was reportedly released after using the phrase “cocky pricks” during a pre-match promo at this week’s Smackdown tapings in Indianapolis. Maddox, who faced R-Truth in a dark match, was said to have upset a number of people with the use of language, and the decision was then made to release him from the company.

Brad Maddox had been working with Adam Rose in a tag team as of late; he had been with WWE since 2010.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/646387-reported-reason-why-brad-maddox-was-released-by-wwe

As KTF mentioned in the main thread, there have been quite a few released today:

- Damien Sandow
- Wade Barrett
- Hornswoggle
- El Torito
- Santino Marella
- Alex Riley

Sad to see Sandow go, they've left a lot of money on the table there. Santino was inevitable as he was never going to be able to return to the ring again, and wasn't used in a brand ambassador role like Daniel Bryan. The rest...

Latest posts