What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Glass Half Full Thread

strider

Post Whore
Souths had an excuse they were almost broke. We have money and juniors and one of the biggest fan bases in the comp. There should be no excuses for why we we are so shit.

* Cue the apologist’s and but but but. buts.

Look at the Sharks for example f**k all money, f**k all fans and f**k all juniors but once again will be there at the pointy end of the season.
I dont get the "we have money" thing ... we have a salary cap on player spending and a salary cap on off field spending - exactly the same as every other club

Money outside the cap is what makes a difference .... the big teams have it .... we dont

And i call bullshit on the "we have juniors" thing .... that is living in the 80s shit

emjaycee

Coach
I dont get the "we have money" thing ... we have a salary cap on player spending and a salary cap on off field spending - exactly the same as every other club

Money outside the cap is what makes a difference .... the big teams have it .... we dont

And i call bullshit on the "we have juniors" thing .... that is living in the 80s shit
So like even though the Bunnies and Roosters have the same spending limits as us, because they might each have a sugar daddy that likes to buys houses for English mothers with 3 gigantic sons who play football or maybe is really bad at golf but likes to gamble large amounts per hole, for example, they get all the stars to play for them... that doesn't seem right. We have the biggest juniors and a rich club.