What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The greatest front row rotation of the salary cap era.

Lambretta

First Grade
If only being universally unpopular were enough to get banned

Funnily enough, on the other website I visit on a regular basis it actually is.

Mods usually warn posters for being annoying douche bags and do it publicly. A PM from other users to the mods is usually enough to stop annoying posters from being annoying as they put them on warnings if they can't pull their heads in. If they continue to act like knobs they are banned.

If they start up new user names from the same IP address and carry on with the same stupid behaviour those are banned. If they set up aliases and fail to be too amusing the mods point out who the aliases belong to.

The site has some amazingly rude people, but you can be rude or stupid as you like as long as you do it amusingly and don't take yourself seriously. Bunnies Turd fails to be amusing and he acts like a troll so much that surely a ban - even a months ban would surely do him good and save the rest of us from suffering from his bouts of Souths-Love inspired idiocy.

I vote to ban him and all ID's set up from his IP address until the Finals are over. Maybe that might teach him some respect and stop idiotic threads such as this.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The 95 World Cup was too, when they beat all the countries that beat the News Ltd Corporate side.

What are you on about? Australia took out Great Britain and New Zealand in the Super League Tests.

All the ARL had was some dodgy "test" against a Rest of the World side captained by Adrian Lam and featuring a bunch of nobodies.

Apey

Staff member
For me, this was the final straw.

After this, I just had to send Bunniesman a friend request on LU.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Enough is enough

This thread is proof that BM is nothing more than a f**king troll whose sole task is to get people to hate Souths.

I'm f**king sick to death of him, his stupid threads and his utterly pointless need to make every conversation about him and his useless opinions on South Sydney.

Please moderators - ban the f**king turd permanently.

Post of the year :thumb

Loudstrat

Coach
What are you on about? Australia took out Great Britain and New Zealand in the Super League Tests.

All the ARL had was some dodgy "test" against a Rest of the World side captained by Adrian Lam and featuring a bunch of nobodies.
In the News Ltd corporate comp, how do you know Rupert wasnt doctoring results? FFS guess who taught the referees how to interpret the rules? The coach of the side who won the comp! Match fixing at its finest. SL had as much integrity as Bunniesman's application for Mensa.

Speaking of old sh*t for brains, I wonder where geniuss like DKOR and Sydraider are now? Whinging in the Greatest Hits thread about picking on this gimp and then he posts this tripe. Pathetic.

Maybe put all Bunniestard threads in TFC. Better still, make a new forum - The Loony Bin - where all idiotic posts get removed to. Like SWR's genius ideas about Topball, apexes and triangular fields.

aads

Juniors
you are a troll - i havent been here long and i know it - for f**ks sake stop just pumping up Souff$ you tool!

Ads

First Grade
#-o

You're lucky it's walt you are fail trolling as he'll most likely scratch his head and leave you be but if it was Skeepe, Raiders Premiers or Raider69 i'd be congratulating you on successfully derailing a Bunniesman thread into yet another Knights vs Raiders cripple fight.

I can honestly say as a Knights fan i look back on the 1997 Grand Final game with pride and nostalgia but the trophy itself - na. Half a comp and a drugs scandal to boot - it's a tarnished win for me. The 2001 GF meant much more.

Nearly worked, however an NRL vs SL fight is just as good.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Haynetrain got banished to the fight club for being only slightly more obnoxious than bm. I fear if souths win the premiership he is not long for this world.

Frailty

First Grade
As soon as I clicked this thread, I knew Bunniesman would claim that Souths have the best front row rotation in the Salary Cap era...

It doesn't surprise me that he forgets the Broncos front row, or the early storm front row, or even current front rows at Canterbury, Cronulla, Brisbane, etc that blows them out of the water.

I know its hard to do Bunniesman, but get your hand off it.

Earl

Coach
I bet BM didn't even know their was a 4th Burgess brother untill about 3pm yesterday.

Now he is part of the 'best prop roatation since blah blah blah'

benntash

Juniors
Probly stated earlier but the Broncos 1998 final team of Civoniceva, Thorn, Carroll, Webcke, Gee, Tallis and Hancock looks pretty damn fine to me

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why do you make everyone hate us BM? :(
Firstly, I now probably regret what I said in the OP as I didn't think it through. But the thread wasn't "this is my opinion, my opinion is fact, everyone must agree" which is what everyone sounds like they're reading it as. The thread was "this is my opinion, what is yours, let's start a discussion". I'm being treated like I'm a serial killer when all I did wrong was have an opinion that people disagreed with.

Secondly, it's not my fault that people are completely irrational. If people don't like something I say then they should have a problem with me. I don't understand why they get mad at other Souths fans or the club. I shouldn't be held responsible for other peoples actions.

In case people didn't know already, my opinions don't necessarily represent the South Sydney Rabbitohs or South Sydney fans. Obviously.

#-o

You're lucky it's walt you are fail trolling as he'll most likely scratch his head and leave you be but if it was Skeepe, Raiders Premiers or Raider69 i'd be congratulating you on successfully derailing a Bunniesman thread into yet another Knights vs Raiders cripple fight.

I can honestly say as a Knights fan i look back on the 1997 Grand Final game with pride and nostalgia but the trophy itself - na. Half a comp and a drugs scandal to boot - it's a tarnished win for me. The 2001 GF meant much more.

Kudos and Much Respect to you Sir :clap::clap::clap:

Enough is enough

This thread is proof that BM is nothing more than a f**king troll whose sole task is to get people to hate Souths.

I'm f**king sick to death of him, his stupid threads and his utterly pointless need to make every conversation about him and his useless opinions on South Sydney.

Please moderators - ban the f**king turd permanently.

I don`t think he wants people to hate Souths, but he just got you Hook, Line and Sinker

Last edited: