What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Perth Red

Post Whore
They need to get rid of the right of appeal imo. What did the judiciary see/learn at the appeal meeting that they didn't see when they made the initial judgement? Would cut clubs operating costs as well not having to pay all those lawyers!

Big Pete

Referee
Actually, Lockyer was penalised and his tackle wasn't as bad as Scott's. Lockyer shifted Watmough into a dangerous position but didn't drive him where as Scott's was basically a copybook spear.

Also it's not 'haha' funny but weird funny.

_Johnsy

Referee
Either was Lockyer, or Tonga attacking the winger in the air. So exactly what is the issue Pete, btw I don't see the humour ?

There is no way it was worse, comparable yeah, worse no.

If your talking bout origin this year. It was Tonga on Dugan. Get ya facts straight.

You said Lockyer or Tonga you gimp. huge difference.

Do you see the comma? You do understand it's function don't you ?

Either was Lockyer (spear tackle), (comma seperate incident) or Tonga attacking the player in the air.

I hope that helps you illiterate gimp. :roll::roll:

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Actually, Lockyer was penalised and his tackle wasn't as bad as Scott's. Lockyer shifted Watmough into a dangerous position but didn't drive him where as Scott's was basically a copybook spear.

Also it's not 'haha' funny but weird funny.

Sorry Pete. There was no penalty blown mate.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
should have been a penalty before Sir Gal had to extinguish an already voliatile situation with a brilliant piece of common sense.

Daly M Captain of the year..

I agree the pink guys should have dealt with it. Vigilante style never works out.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I agree the pink guys should have dealt with it. Vigilante style never works out.

Henry lieing in the way was no worse than countless other times across the round ........there was no reason for the referee to blow his whistle

other than for Paul Gallen viciously kicking at an opponents face.

Snappy

Coach
Do you see the comma? You do understand it's function don't you ?

Either was Lockyer (spear tackle), (comma seperate incident) or Tonga attacking the player in the air.

I hope that helps you illiterate gimp. :roll::roll:

Yeh sure thats what you meant :roll:

Snappy

Coach
What because I dont believe you that make me thick ? You didnt have that meaning the first time and you know it.

Funny how Qlders conveniently forget Jonathan Thurston's boot to the head of David Williams in SOO.
Where were the indignant cries of outrage then? Was pretty fair evidence of the act given the fractured eye socket.
Oh hang on, he's a Queenslander. Only pull out the "they're all out to get us" crap when it suits.:roll:

A better incident to compare it to was Slater stomping on Skandalis' head. He got 7 weeks for it. Gallen should have got something similar. I guess stomping and kicking is okay now. Well done judiciary, piss weak as usual.

jason taylor

Bench
Henry lieing in the way was no worse than countless other times across the round ........there was no reason for the referee to blow his whistle

other than for Paul Gallen viciously kicking at an opponents face.

Did you actually watch it? Henry was holding on to Gallens leg while he was trying to play the ball. Gallens foot hit him in the chest when he was trying to shrug him off.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Did you actually watch it? Henry was holding on to Gallens leg while he was trying to play the ball. Gallens foot hit him in the chest when he was trying to shrug him off.

:roll: ..........did YOU actually watch it??

"trying to shrug him off" .......FMD

gallenkick2.jpg

Gallenkick3.jpg

The tackler can't vanish into thin air immediately after making the tackle. Henry was lying there no longer than 99% of other tackles made throughout the year.

Gallen gave Beau Henry all of 1 sec to get out of his way. Gallen could have stepped to the side and played the ball.

Instead he took aim......and purposely kicked/stomped on Henry.

He's a grub.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Scott couldn't even land a punch on Inglis when another player was holding him. I think the NSWanker brigade has gotten carried away with how hard this highly over-rated cheap shot artist is. Only gets selected because he's prepared to stoop to the grubbyest acts. Can't break the line or offload. Keep picking him tho, Inglis owns him. Just like Qld owns Nsw.

DJShaksta

First Grade
:roll: ..........did YOU actually watch it??

"trying to shrug him off" .......FMD

gallenkick2.jpg

Gallenkick3.jpg

The tackler can't vanish into thin air immediately after making the tackle. Henry was lying there no longer than 99% of other tackles made throughout the year.

Gallen gave Beau Henry all of 1 sec to get out of his way. Gallen could have stepped to the side and played the ball.

Instead he took aim......and purposely kicked/stomped on Henry.

He's a grub.

Interesting how your view contradicts all the Fox commentators who agreed Gallen should've recieved a penalty for Henry holding the leg too long.

Latest posts