What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
NSW fans are obsessed with Queenslanders.

When Billy Slater kicked Skandalis he was crucified from all and sundry and has been labelled a dog for the rest of his career.

Yet when Paul Gallen does it, people want to talk about Thaiday who's never done anything of the sort.

I was just thinking of you Pete.

In fact, I never stop thinking about you.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Yet when Paul Gallen does it, people want to talk about Thaiday who's never done anything of the sort.

and not only that

but

according to a host Dragone fans, Gallen's donkey kick was OK because the player's face who got kicked at is no longer at their club. re: Beau Henry

It's no wonder they're applauding cheap shot merkins.........like Gallen and Scott.

Fibroman

First Grade
Imagine Gallen, Scott, Slater and Justin Hodges going out for a beer? It would be a grub fest.

Ronnie Dobbs could hand the broken schooner glasses around to them to glass each other while not looking.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Imagine Gallen, Scott, Slater and Justin Hodges going out for a beer? It would be a grub fest.

Ronnie Dobbs could hand the broken schooner glasses around to them to glass each other while not looking.

It was a great night.

Best part was Gal took all the stitches out for the boys a week later, saving the lads another trip to the GP and $55 each.

Snappy

Coach
Pretty sure he's standing toe to toe with Thaiday there, didn't run and barge into the crowd like Thaiday did

Yeh in the photo he is. But prior to that Thaiday was scuffling with Pearce, and them Scott came in "third man style'

POPEYE

Coach
Not a relapse?

Bullshit.......Gallen can't help it. His grubbiness is always just a brain snap away.

Gubbiness to Gallen ......is like a stubbie is to Todd Carney.

Give him the benefit of the doubt . . . he's the only cult hero NSW have got

_Johnsy

Referee
Just saw the match highlights on nrl.com. Shit weak effort from Gallen, no doubt.

However he didn't even make contact with henry's head it hit his shoulder FFS, whingeing f**king QLD'ers. Knickers in a knot over something that didn't even make contact with his head, yet happy to defend the dog slater.

Typical, but not surprising.

Off the top of my head it is the 1st brain snap from Gallen in 2011. Lets hope the OP is just as harsh when judging Slater, Thaiday or Hodges or any other player lets the dog act escape again this year.

Last edited:

Mortar

Juniors
Just saw the match highlights on nrl.com. Shit weak effort from Gallen, no doubt.

However he didn't even make contact with henry's head it hit his shoulder FFS, whingeing f**king QLD'ers. Knickers in a knot over something that didn't even make contact with his head, yet happy to defend the dog slater.

Typical, but not surprising.

So you hadn't seen the incident yet starting frothing at the mouth about how Slater's was the worst ever? You need to remove that chip off of your shoulder and wash the sand out of your vag.

And now it is ok to kick a player as long as it doesn't connect with their head.... seems like you have taken one too many kicks to the head.

_Johnsy

Referee
So you hadn't seen the incident yet starting frothing at the mouth about how Slater's was the worst ever? You need to remove that chip off of your shoulder and wash the sand out of your vag.

And now it is ok to kick a player as long as it doesn't connect with their head.... seems like you have taken one too many kicks to the head.

No Incorrect.

I clearly remember Slaters and it is the worst, easily. If I am wrong please enlighten me which head stomp has been worst. Happy to retract if you can show me one. Melodramatic much, frothing at the mouth, is that you BHP?

Its not right to kick a player, maybe you need to read my post you quoted. Not once did I condone what Gallen did.

Snappy

Coach
The thing is dickwad that you were harping on about Slaters being the worst BEFORE you even saw the Gallen incident. How did you know at that point that Gallen's wasnt worse?