What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
That's because Thaiday runs around attacking midgets and blokes who aren't looking.

Scott got in a dust-up with Inglis, one of QLD biggest players. And will fight whoever.

Not only is Thaiday scared to throw one, he's scared of confronting anyone who isn't a weak as piss midget back.

So while Thaiday runs around trying to start shit with guys like Pearce, Hohaia, Ennis, Jennings etc, Scott is going around bullying forwards.

Even in last years Four Nations final, when the brawl erupted, Thaiday ran in and put Blair in a headlock, scared to throw a punch.

If Scott was a pussy who bullied only smaller people and refused to square-off with people his own size then he would be a pussy - He doesn't do that, Thaiday does.

:lol: Cry more.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That's because Thaiday runs around attacking midgets and blokes who aren't looking.

Scott got in a dust-up with Inglis, one of QLD biggest players. And will fight whoever.

Not only is Thaiday scared to throw one, he's scared of confronting anyone who isn't a weak as piss midget back.

So while Thaiday runs around trying to start shit with guys like Pearce, Hohaia, Ennis, Jennings etc, Scott is going around bullying forwards.

Even in last years Four Nations final, when the brawl erupted, Thaiday ran in and put Blair in a headlock, scared to throw a punch.

If Scott was a pussy who bullied only smaller people and refused to square-off with people his own size then he would be a pussy - He doesn't do that, Thaiday does.

When did Benji move into the forwards? Christ you really are thick.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
When was the last time QLD won a fight in Origin? Apart from Crocker in 2009 you've been embarrassed in every biff.

And what makes you think to recognise Thaiday and Hodges as grubs you have to be a NSW fan? Most Kiwis f**king hate both of them. I hated Hodges before I saw an Origin game

Carl Webb? Once again mate you are thick.
Goddard? Remember that one. Thiiiiiiiiiiick!

Mr Fourex

Bench
When was the last time QLD won a fight in Origin?

When was the last time NSW won an origin series Masoe......?

Oh

that's right

SIX YEARS AGO !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

btw..........Benji Marshall plays 5/8

So you might want to rethink that before you make your next idiotic and unfounded statement.

betcats

Referee
NSW fans are obsessed with Queenslanders.

When Billy Slater kicked Skandalis he was crucified from all and sundry and has been labelled a dog for the rest of his career.

Yet when Paul Gallen does it, people want to talk about Thaiday who's never done anything of the sort.

A Queenslander started this thread about 2 NSW players.

Hutty1986

Immortal
When was the last time NSW won an origin series Masoe......?

Oh

that's right

SIX YEARS AGO !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

btw..........Benji Marshall plays 5/8

So you might want to rethink that before you make your next idiotic and unfounded statement.

Fourex, I'm surprised you haven't put Gallen's head on the body of a grub by now?

betcats

Referee
Haha everyone calls hodges a grub but I never see him doing this shit, he is a good sledger and people call that a grub, but if ennis does it it's because he is hard, so many biased cry babies here

Find me someone on here from NSW or QLD who thinks Ennis is hard.

f**ken genius.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Gallen and Scott don't get anywhere near the grubiness level of Cameron Smith

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
When was the last time QLD won a fight in Origin? Apart from Crocker in 2009 you've been embarrassed in every biff.

And what makes you think to recognise Thaiday and Hodges as grubs you have to be a NSW fan? Most Kiwis f**king hate both of them. I hated Hodges before I saw an Origin game
Yeah, I agree we were embarrassed.

Oh wait...

creagh.gif

ennistheskirt-1.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
What is Jamie Soward doing to Thurston?!

They bond close in the All Stars camp. Sowie showed JT the Heimlich Manouvre and Sowies just returning the favor by showing JT he took note when JT taught him the Coffs Harbour Pool Dance.

Thats what he's doing there.

Latest posts