What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest day of your life.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Yeah, the poor salesman that would sell him to you was asking for $500 for him for that sh*t that you'd have to change just to get it exp.

Dutchy

Immortal
Yeah, but why take 100000000 hours and getting him 2 levels when you play that 1000000000 hours, get to the Island, then do it.

Johns Magic

Referee
It didn't take that long.

And because having a Gyarados that early is f**ken amazing. Misty and LT Surge don't know what hit em.

Monk

Referee
tbh, Pidgey and Growlithe were the sh*t.

enter rare candy cheat. (plus a fire stone)

Pidgiot and Arcanine!!!!! Level 100 MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Monk

Referee
You couldn't do it that early could you?

You spoke to the guy at Viridian, then I forgot the rest...

then you fly to That fire island and surf up and down the side till that weird fellow comes up....

f**k this, im getting out blue version!

McLovin

Staff member
I used to capture that glitch pokemon off the coast of that little island town...F**ker used to f**k my game up...

simmo1

First Grade
" My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, theyre like "You wanna trade cards", "damn right, I wanna trade cards....but not my charizard" "

Monk

Referee
i did not realise pokemon was even invented when you guys were in primary school.

Martli

Coach
It started out in Aus/NZ in like what, 98? That was my last year in primary school and I'm about the same age as Dean...

Latest posts