What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Haynebutt.

Bigfella

Coach
I think he should argue the provocation from the hot, frustration that the referees missed a blatant head shot for the second week running, and even possibly temporary confusion from the knock.

But even all those are slight considerations ... You just don't do that when you have the ball.

And hindy's penalty lost possession on the fourth tackle; exposed our horrible fringe defence further by reducing the players to 13 aside and creating more space. We barely (was it at all?) had the ball for the ten minute period.

The two incidents were pretty much the turning point. They were both completely in out control to have avoided. Bad play. We really aren't anywhere good enough to do that sort of stuff and still win.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think he should argue the provocation from the hot, frustration that the referees missed a blatant head shot for the second week running, and even possibly temporary confusion from the knock.

But even all those are slight considerations ... You just don't do that when you have the ball.

And hindy's penalty lost possession on the fourth tackle; exposed our horrible fringe defence further by reducing the players to 13 aside and creating more space. We barely (was it at all?) had the ball for the ten minute period.

The two incidents were pretty much the turning point. They were both completely in out control to have avoided. Bad play. We really aren't anywhere good enough to do that sort of stuff and still win.
Frustration got the better of him, that was two weeks in a row where he has copped one which had been missed by the useless refs. And where were his forwards to look after him after he copped that shot???? Man we are a team of softcocks. We really need a dean Pay type bloke to toughen up our team of soft serves.

True EEL

Bench
i agree with Mr T and Strider's comments....well put guys

look, the Payne cheap shot was exactly that...late and cheap and designed to get under the skin of the guy killing them....sadly it worked and Jarryd again let his frustration get the better of him.....it changed the whole game - no doubt - by removing our best attacking option and giving the bulldogs all the momentum

also, he really needs to stop this reaction, as it is never going to get him anywhere
sadly i think he is going to be suspended for 1-2 weeks as some have suggested - and the precedent was set earlier in the year when Paul Aiton of the sharks was sent off for a head butt...so he was actually lucky he didn't get sent off

it wasn't much of a headbutt, per say, and it was less than the one last year on Slater, but the fact that we are even comparing the two is the issue, can't believe he did it again....like Gus said in commentary, sometimes you have to put your team's situation first before worrying about how badly you were wronged.....

and as for Ennis, he is a maggot, plain and simple - i have NEVER seen Hindy react like that - ever...!!!

scottyeel

Bench
Really?? Is that the best you can do??
:lol:
You forgot to add, "Hayne's such a grub":roll:
Boo f**king hoo, he got dog-shotted on the ground and took matters into his own hands cause the ref did nothing and his soft c**k mates stood around watching.
Bet you were cheering his 2 tries before that, or have you always considered him a "grub"?

True EEL

Bench
:lol:
You forgot to add, "Hayne's such a grub":roll:
Boo f**king hoo, he got dog-shotted on the ground and took matters into his own hands cause the ref did nothing and his soft c**k mates stood around watching.
Bet you were cheering his 2 tries before that, or have you always considered him a "grub"?

you're right about his mates standing and watching.....no one came in until Hayne took matters into his own hands....hmm, bet big Carl would have been first in ha ha :lol: unless no one really saw it....????

wonder if what Ennis said to Hindy was RE: Jarryd.....or was it the more traditional i've been slipping it to your missus, because he snapped big time

IFR33K

Coach
I thought it was more of Hayne trying to 'face off' payne, and he came in too quick.

Oh well, if sighted, Im sure he could plead that he was slightly dazed and lost balance coming forward.

IMO, no worse then a high tackle.

Parra Guru

Coach
Well yeah he is a grub. Just like Billy Slater. Regardless of how good he is in terms of playing ability. Just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if that upsets you.

He got us into the lead and lost us the game with that stupid action.

Parra Guru

Coach
And just for the record I wear Haynes number on my Parra jersey. I think he's a freak of a player.

He just makes it very hard to keep supporting him when he does stupid sh*t

akers

Juniors
He got us into the lead and lost us the game with that stupid action.
your comment pretty much sums up our attack,with hayne on song we can play but without him we are lost in attack...its that simple..while on the topic i am convinced that hayne is potentially the best 5/8th not just in the club but in the game,i personnally dont believe he is a full back.A player with that much ability should have the ball in his hands as much as possible and not have to worry about the role of being a fullback,the moment he and the coach realise this he will be an even better player individually and for our eels.

hybrideel

Bench
I could be wrong but I didn't think you could get put on report and sin binned for the same thing

True EEL

Bench
your comment pretty much sums up our attack,with hayne on song we can play but without him we are lost in attack...its that simple..while on the topic i am convinced that hayne is potentially the best 5/8th not just in the club but in the game,i personnally dont believe he is a full back.A player with that much ability should have the ball in his hands as much as possible and not have to worry about the role of being a fullback,the moment he and the coach realise this he will be an even better player individually and for our eels.

thank the lord....someone else can see it too.....!!!!! :D

i hear you buddy - i have been calling for this since mid last year and just wish that SK could see it and that Jarryd would accept it and embrace it!!

Parra Guru

Coach
Is it a matter of him not wanting to switch?

He wants to attack as a 5/8 but he doesn't seem to want to get his hands dirty in defence.

True EEL

Bench
Is it a matter of him not wanting to switch?

He wants to attack as a 5/8 but he doesn't seem to want to get his hands dirty in defence.

not sure.

from everything i've seen him say or things he has ben quoted as saying, he doesn't really want to play actually at 5/8???

whether ist that he doesn't want to tackle that much - which he has flat out said - or he doesn't want to give up his No: 1 jumper and fullback position i can't seem to tell...??

but how can he be expected to be carting the ball back from fullback on the zero tackle, getting basehd under the high ball, etc and then be expected to turn around and put on every play for us on tackle 5 and 6??

its just wont work in the long run, he needs to be our key playmaker and play at 5/8!!!!

4 weeks for the headbutt and another 2 for being a idiot and doing it in the first place.
Payne should get 2 weeks for his swinging arm.

stuke

Bench
Hayne will go this time. 1 - 2 weeks is my bet.

Payne deserves to get nothing. A penalty would have been enough for that, but with the exposure of it I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a week.