What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hot Dog Stand

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Good to see Spiders Ballet partner has turned up and taken a bite at the bait too.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Your on fire.....
:(

Quigs

Immortal
Watch yourself there QS,

You're likely to leave yourself wide open to the Doctor Geoffrey pic or the Trailer Park Pic.

Be warned Tricycles got a database full of 5 year old pics, just waiting to use them over and over again on some unsuspecting forumer.

Might even see a wooden spoon one if we are lucky.

I am nervous, but very very worried.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What makes you angry Biker Dragon? I mean, really angry.

Nothing is not an answer BTW. That would be a lie.

Quigs

Immortal
phewww we are ever so lucky in here that Tricycle has taken his razor sharp wit and his uncanny nack of fishing from other peoples rooms to a new level.

check out how he has suckered the donkeys room.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=211584

Boy they all fell for it ... I think we should of warned them. Perhaps we can put out an APB on his whereabouts before he slaughters some other unsuspecting room.

By the way an APB used to be called an "all points bulletin" but in tricycles case it could be
(1) "Accredited Prick Braindead" or
(2) "Arseole Pounce Beware" or
(3) "Abnormal Preteen Behaviour"

f**k now I am confused.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Qld Shark

Juniors
phewww we are ever so lucky in here that Tricycle has taken his razor sharp wit and his uncanny nack of fishing from other peoples rooms to a new level.

check out how he has suckered the donkeys room.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=211584

Boy they all fell for it ... I think we should of warned them. Perhaps we can put out an APB on his whereabouts before he slaughters some other unsuspecting room.

By the way an APB used to be called an "all points bulletin" but in tricycles case it could be
(1) "Accredited Prick Braindead" or
(2) "Arseole Pounce Beware" or
(3) "Abnormal Preteen Behaviour"

f**k now I am confused.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

A Pretend Biker
Anal Probe Boy
Artistically Poor Boofhead

Inferno

Coach
Tell you what, that disgraceful thing they were trying to pass off as a hotdog at the SFS certainly had me longing for a hotdog from Shark Park. I wouldn't have cared who I'd have to fight to get it!

So what would your team be for the first game at the Sunshine Coast SSB68?

Who should this new feeder club buy? Who is contracted in 2034? What bums should be thrown out to the wolves? Are there any good 12-13 year olds you've got the mail on? Doesn't matter if you've seen them play or not mate. Just tell us all please.

What will the score be in the Round 2 game? Who will be play in the GF? Who will we but to be captain for the year 3000?

What will be the outlook after the first quinquinium?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though...........

Konsty reckons that Frenchy should give it a rest. SSB68 came up with a good point, but because your mental capacity doesn't allow you to comprehend it, you have to ridicule it by cracking lame jokes. The great man says that the jokes on you?

Surely

Post Whore
Konsty reckons that Frenchy should give it a rest. SSB68 came up with a good point, but because your mental capacity doesn't allow you to comprehend it, you have to ridicule it by cracking lame jokes. The great man says that the jokes on you?

Welcome back, thought you may have had to hock your PC to pay the bookie.

Latest posts