What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the inform anzac test team

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
As you say, stats dont give the full veiw :)

Tonga hasnt been as bad as people are making out
ive acually be impressed with him this season, sure he isnt scoring the same amount of tries but he hasnt had the same quality ball he had either.

Rooney has also been playing fairly well in a team terribly out of form, but i guess only blokes from Newcastle can play well in a beaten team :)
Waterhouse ill give you, but as said a few posts earlier, id have him replaced by Ash Harrison :)

Hahahaha.

Mate, Adamson is crap. He was nowhere near the best on ground last week. Simpson totally outplayed him. Tell me, if you're just going to dismiss the stats(which are facts), then why exactly was Adamson the best on ground last week? What did he do that others, such as Steve, didn't? *Cue the "played on a winning team" comeback, followed by a few smilies*

If you didn't realise, alot of the players I named have played in losing sides already this season.

Hindmarsh, in my opinion, is in the top 3 forwards in the world, and where did the Eels finish last year? I can rate players in a losing team.

Sure, Tonga and Rooney "haven't been bad", but there are other players in their positions who have been going gangbusters. You chose them on reputation and you know it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If i choose on repuation surely i would Johns in there, i mean he walks on water, Adamson lead the Raiders pack, a pack that dominated your pack, granted your pack is utter tripe filled with nevilles but thats another matter, Adamson played very well and considering the the shit he copped by most here, given what people here said he would do nothing i thought it was my duty to select him in the team ;-) Jason Smith went close to snearing a spot too ;-) ;-)

Seems alot have picked Tonga... maybe im not the only one that has been impressed by him, and Rooney isnt too far off Tye Williams but Tye has also had alot more quality ball, Rooney hasnt had shit and is still managing to do well IMO, thats impressive to me

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
If i choose on repuation surely i would Johns in there, i mean he walks on water, Adamson lead the Raiders pack, a pack that dominated your pack, granted your pack is utter tripe filled with nevilles but thats another matter, Adamson played very well and considering the the sh*t he copped by most here, given what people here said he would do nothing i thought it was my duty to select him in the team ;-) Jason Smith went close to snearing a spot too ;-) ;-)

Seems alot have picked Tonga... maybe im not the only one that has been impressed by him, and Rooney isnt too far off Tye Williams but Tye has also had alot more quality ball, Rooney hasnt had sh*t and is still managing to do well IMO, thats impressive to me

Johns has been crap lately, why would anyone choose him?

I don't see how you can claim Canberra dominated Newcastle in the forwards when we made more metres and tackles than you. If your leading forward made 16 tackles and 75 metres then that's good for you. Ours made 47 tackles and 100 metres.

I don't see how Adamson is the leader of your pack in front of O'Hara and Woolford though.

As for the "neville" tag, look at this:

8. Reynoldson
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

Hardly an unknown pack.

Those 'nevilles' last week managed to outplay Adamson by the way.

simon says

First Grade
Put Simpson in a cacky green jumper and R69 would have him as Oz captain...simple as that.

No use arguing the lime green goggles have altered his brain.....makes no sense at all.

Bumble

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Raider_69 said:
If i choose on repuation surely i would Johns in there, i mean he walks on water, Adamson lead the Raiders pack, a pack that dominated your pack, granted your pack is utter tripe filled with nevilles but thats another matter, Adamson played very well and considering the the sh*t he copped by most here, given what people here said he would do nothing i thought it was my duty to select him in the team ;-) Jason Smith went close to snearing a spot too ;-) ;-)

Seems alot have picked Tonga... maybe im not the only one that has been impressed by him, and Rooney isnt too far off Tye Williams but Tye has also had alot more quality ball, Rooney hasnt had sh*t and is still managing to do well IMO, thats impressive to me

8. Reynoldson
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

Hardly an unknown pack.

Who's this Buderus fellow? :?

Jono078

Referee
Bumble said:
Johns Magic said:
Raider_69 said:

8. Reynoldson
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

Hardly an unknown pack.

He is:

2004 Dally M player of the year
2004 NSW Captain - NSW won 2-1
and Co-captiain of the Aussie team...

Dunno, who is he :lol:.

As for Adamson and smith making the team, Id rather Simpson, before Adamson, and Id rather Dykes(on current form) or Lockyer before Smith.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Woolnough is rubbish as far as im concerned
Buderus hasnt played all season and wont play for a 6 weeks so there he fgoes
Reynoldsons good
Newtown and again hasnt played all season
Abraham isnt close to as to where he was last year before injury

Thats not close to the team you have played with in 2 weeks
let me refresh your memory

Luke Quigley
Matt Kennedy
Reegan Tanner
Matthew White
Blake Mueller
Brandon Worth
Kade Snowden

neville pack if ive ever seen one

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Woolnough is rubbish as far as im concerned
Buderus hasnt played all season and wont play for a 6 weeks so there he fgoes
Reynoldsons good
Newtown and again hasnt played all season
Abraham isnt close to as to where he was last year before injury

Thats not close to the team you have played with in 2 weeks
let me refresh your memory

Luke Quigley
Matt Kennedy
Reegan Tanner
Matthew White
Blake Mueller
Brandon Worth
Kade Snowden

neville pack if ive ever seen one

8. Matt Kennedy
9. Quigley
10. Reynoldson
11. Simpson
12. Tanner
13. Abraham

Was our pack.

Jono078

Referee
Woolnough had good hopes before his troublesome neck injury, and calling our pack nevilles, look at yours you had 2-4 "nevilles"...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jono, difference is our nevilles acually came on and performed, Weyman, Tongue and Miller especially, Rothery was killing it too untill coming off injured. Kahler and Thompson ill give you, they both struggled IMO and Gafa had little impact but he is a winger not a half which is where elliot was playing him (why? f**ked if i know)

And that is very average to say the least, that pack could possible do semi good if they all played 80 minutes
instead they have to come off and be replaced by out and out nuffys like Blake Mueller and Brandon Worth :?

Anyways this is a topic for another thread.
back on topic, with Johns all but gone, Kimmorley doing not all that much, you'd have to think at this stage Orford would have to finally get the aussie jumper he has deserved for so many years

Bumble

First Grade
jono078 said:
Bumble said:
Johns Magic said:
Raider_69 said:

8. Reynoldson
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Abraham

Hardly an unknown pack.

He is:

2004 Dally M player of the year
2004 NSW Captain - NSW won 2-1
and Co-captiain of the Aussie team...

Oh...him. :D

Jono078

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Jono, difference is our nevilles acually came on and performed, Weyman, Tongue and Miller especially, Rothery was killing it too untill coming off injured. Kahler and Thompson ill give you, they both struggled IMO and Gafa had little impact but he is a winger not a half which is where elliot was playing him (why? f***ed if i know)

And that is very average to say the least, that pack could possible do semi good if they all played 80 minutes
instead they have to come off and be replaced by out and out nuffys like Blake Mueller and Brandon Worth :?

Anyways this is a topic for another thread.
back on topic, with Johns all but gone, Kimmorley doing not all that much, you'd have to think at this stage Orford would have to finally get the aussie jumper he has deserved for so many years

Wasnt quite refering to Weyman as a "neville"...but anyway...

Yes your team peformed, but also I reckon youse were lucky for most of the game, then at the end we gave up. And Seriously, Matt Gidley thought he might play for the raiders that day, he should of got the 3 Dally M points for giving youse 2 try's ;-).

And Mueller is no neville, hopefully you will see that as time goes on this year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lol giddley, to be fair to him the touchey was unmarked and outside his man, so had he got the ball he would of been away :p
I couldnt believe the bloke threw a 2-3 metre forward pass then have the audacity to scream at his outside men for not running on to it #-o :lol:

RABK

Referee
Funny but our pack is in an injury crisis hence the need to select some nevilles in our pack. You have no injurys and are still full of nevilles. And this 'nevilles' in our pack are Junior reps who with time and experience will become first graders. Our full strength pack shits on yours. Wait for the return clash, we'll be alot stronger and we'll put 50 on you's.

Jono078

Referee
Hope your right Red and Blue Knight, everytime I read someone say that sort of thing we seem to get yet another injury toll #-o :cry:.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Who is he? I havnt seen or herd much from him but from what i saw last week he wasnt anything special, was no better than that Brandon Worth fella.

As for our nevilles, id like to know which of them you refer too :)
for the record we wernt at full strength in the forward pack either, our entire first string back row was out - Hodgson, Croker and Hindmarsh

Jono078

Referee
Brendon Worth was hopeless, even comparing him to Snowden is a shame.

Well we have heard as much about Snowden as you probably have about your Weyman.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Funny but our pack is in an injury crisis hence the need to select some nevilles in our pack. You have no injurys and are still full of nevilles. And this 'nevilles' in our pack are Junior reps who with time and experience will become first graders. Our full strength pack sh*ts on yours. Wait for the return clash, we'll be alot stronger and we'll put 50 on you's.

you mean this pack?

8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Abraham
13. Reynoldson

Other than Buderus thats one of the weakest packs in the NRL, it maybe better than ours but not by much.

Latest posts