What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the inform anzac test team

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Who is he? I havnt seen or herd much from him but from what i saw last week he wasnt anything special, was no better than that Brandon Worth fella.

As for our nevilles, id like to know which of them you refer too :)
for the record we wernt at full strength in the forward pack either, our entire first string back row was out - Hodgson, Croker and Hindmarsh

So Adamson doesn't even make your starting side, yet deserves an Aussie jumper? Please!

Johns Magic

Referee
Raiders Plight said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
Funny but our pack is in an injury crisis hence the need to select some nevilles in our pack. You have no injurys and are still full of nevilles. And this 'nevilles' in our pack are Junior reps who with time and experience will become first graders. Our full strength pack sh*ts on yours. Wait for the return clash, we'll be alot stronger and we'll put 50 on you's.

you mean this pack?

8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Abraham
13. Reynoldson

Other than Buderus thats one of the weakest packs in the NRL, it maybe better than ours but not by much.

If fit, almost all of that pack could gain a rep jumper.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
Raiders Plight said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
Funny but our pack is in an injury crisis hence the need to select some nevilles in our pack. You have no injurys and are still full of nevilles. And this 'nevilles' in our pack are Junior reps who with time and experience will become first graders. Our full strength pack sh*ts on yours. Wait for the return clash, we'll be alot stronger and we'll put 50 on you's.

you mean this pack?

8. Perry
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough
11. Simpson
12. Abraham
13. Reynoldson

Other than Buderus thats one of the weakest packs in the NRL, it maybe better than ours but not by much.

If fit, almost all of that pack could gain a rep jumper.

LOL maybe if Chief was on the selection panel.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Raider_69 said:
Who is he? I havnt seen or herd much from him but from what i saw last week he wasnt anything special, was no better than that Brandon Worth fella.

As for our nevilles, id like to know which of them you refer too :)
for the record we wernt at full strength in the forward pack either, our entire first string back row was out - Hodgson, Croker and Hindmarsh

So Adamson doesn't even make your starting side, yet deserves an Aussie jumper? Please!

Of corse he would make the starting team
id have him playing prop instead of Troy Thompson who is utter junk as far as im concern, id rate him on par neville wise as Worth and Matt Kennedy

And Jono your probably right, you guys have big raps on Snowden, we have big raps on Weyman, but who performed in the game? Weyman is your answer :)

Johns Magic

Referee
Oh please, Snowden was equal to, if not better than Weyman!

Snowden= 95 metres, 22 tackles, 1 offload, 3 mistackles.

Weyman= 113 metres, 10 tackles, 0 offloads, 3 mistackles.

You say it as if Weyman was far and away the better player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Weyman took 3-4 players to bring him down, and then often carried those another metre or two
Snowden hit the line and pace but didnt make much impact beyond that IMO, however snowden did show alot more promise then most of the knight pack

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Weyman took 3-4 players to bring him down, and then often carried those another metre or two
Snowden hit the line and pace but didnt make much impact beyond that IMO, however snowden did show alot more promise then most of the knight pack

Fair enough, however keep in mind that Weyman is over 2 years older than Kade. Kade just turned 18 a couple of months ago, and is still improving.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Raider_69 said:

Fair enough, however keep in mind that Weyman is over 2 years older than Kade. Kade just turned 18 a couple of months ago, and is still improving.

Yep, good point, and im sure with time and no injures (which have cursed Weyman) Snowden will be a top player :)

RB30DETT

Juniors
I could not possibly predict a team after 2 rounds.

Do you think the selectors will go with something similar to the Kangaroo tour side, or something totally new?

Raider_69

Post Whore
I doubt they will stray much from the Kangaroo team from last year, bar a few exceptions, i would hope and pray that Orford is one them, lord knows he deserves it.

Jono078

Referee
Slater is deserving, Bowen, Cross, Orford, Priddis and Simpson are some that deserve a spot so far imo, and those players are the ones from the top of my head, Im sure there are others though...

JBW1983

Juniors
If you had to pick a team purely on for this year (has to have played both games) i think this is a pretty fair team:

1. Minichiello
2. Slater
3. King
4. Lewis
5. Rooney
6. Lockyer
7. Orford
8. Webcke
9. Wing
10. Webb
11. Hindmarsh
12. Ryan
13. Fitzgibbon

14. Bowen
15. Kennedy
16. Fletcher
17. Ross

Johns Magic

Referee
JBW1983 said:
If you had to pick a team purely on for this year (has to have played both games) i think this is a pretty fair team:

1. Minichiello
2. Slater
3. King
4. Lewis
5. Rooney
6. Lockyer
7. Orford
8. Webcke
9. Wing
10. Webb
11. Hindmarsh
12. Ryan
13. Fitzgibbon

14. Bowen
15. Kennedy
16. Fletcher
17. Ross

Minichiello is injured, and did not play both games.

JBW1983

Juniors
Ah yeah thats true i forgot... but being Australian international player of the year and the game he had against Souths, I'm still willing to make an exception for an exceptional player :D

Johns Magic

Referee
If I had to pick a team purely on the first two rounds I would have:

1. Billy Slater
2. Luke Macdougall
3. Steve Bell
4. Matt King
5. Ty Williams
6. Michael Monaghan
7. Matt Orford
8. Carl Webb
9. Craig Smith