What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The injuries and suspensions sticky

roopy

Referee
This thread is just to list injured and suspended players, so we have an up to date reference list. All discussion of injuries and suspensions should take place in different threads (and will be deleted or moved from this thread).
All that should be put in this thread are lists of injured or suspended players with;

Name of player - type of injury or suspension - expected round they will return.

Updated 27/5/04

Abraham - ankle - round 18

Robbie O - calf - ?????

Hughes - calf - ??????

Kennedy - calf - ??????

Johns - knee - round 26?????

Seage - knee - season

Goodridge - back - retired

Tahu - calf - ?round 13

Quigley - broken arm - round 7-10

Simmo - stress fracture in foot - round 18 ?

Michael Doggett - unknown - ???????? (Premier league back)

Chris Nolan - Calves - Round 8-10 (premier league forward)

Matthew White - Foot - Round 10-12 (premier league forward)

Jedda

Juniors
Apparently on the Radio in the last half hour.

Johns - season ACL in the right knee

Seage - season ACL in the left knee

Tahu - ? Hamstring injury

i hate you roopy i realy do hate you you came to this forum you put up a sticky bloddy injury thread and the first week that its there we loose joey and seage roopy its all your fault i hate you :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

northey

First Grade
yes it is terriable
but
newcastle is going to have a very different team.
with the return of players such as newton, quinn, hall, hughes all in the next week or so. then soon after will be o'davis.
but then we have seage, johns, tahu, simpon all still out

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is it? I don't know that any of the current forwards in the side have done anything to give me the idea they don't deserve a run ahead of Newton.

keeney

First Grade
lowrie and price both ahd strong games, and ill think theyll got the nod ahead of newton

Matt23

Staff member
Hughes is close to returning as well, whats the bet he walks straight back into the #1 jersey?

keeney

First Grade
i was looking forward to a season when hed ahev to work for a spot, but now with all the injuries it looks liek, at least until o davis is back that hell have a spot

Latest posts