What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jack wighton hype

some11

Referee
There was zero reason for him to stay in canberra.

Souths are a primed for another GF run soon.

Canard

Immortal
The SuperTeam era of the NRL will be the shittest version yet.

If you're a fan of the 14 clubs that don't ignore the salary cap, then you can suck a fart.

nick87

Coach
Thanks for all the years of service and good luck, Simple Jack!

the raiders are going to have something like 2m of cap space to spend and someone is going to have to take our money :D

As sad as his departure is, I understand it and this is surely the final page turn on that little run we had when we almost won a comp
Could get pretty grim for a few years but I’m a bit excited to see what the next era of raiders football looks like

hope the club gets aggressive in chasing an elite young half. First thing I’d do if I was the raiders would be to make it know to Jonah Pezet’s agent that there is a 4 year 3.6m deal available if he wants to be rich right now

yobbo84

Coach
Thanks for all the years of service and good luck, Simple Jack!

the raiders are going to have something like 2m of cap space to spend and someone is going to have to take our money :D

As sad as his departure is, I understand it and this is surely the final page turn on that little run we had when we almost won a comp
Could get pretty grim for a few years but I’m a bit excited to see what the next era of raiders football looks like

hope the club gets aggressive in chasing an elite young half. First thing I’d do if I was the raiders would be to make it know to Jonah Pezet’s agent that there is a 4 year 3.6m deal available if he wants to be rich right now
I reckon you guys should go after Blake Taaffe

Can't see him hanging around stuck behind Cody, Latrell and now Jack for 3-4 years