What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

shiznit

Coach
Look lefty Joe spouting more right wing bs

I mean Trump's been responsible for 200k dead and all sorts of shit and Joe sprouts right wing bs. He's even defended Trump on his covid response.

So what’s your point??

As I stated before he peddles bs from both sides...

he’s a curious guy who has long conversations with guests across the political spectrum...

and guess what... most of his guests have nothing to do with politics.

my real question is... what kind of moron picks a political side based Joe Rogan’s opinion??

He’s the f**king UFC commentator FFS! :joy::joy:

It’s like getting Wolf Blitzer’s opinion on this weekends UFC card.

The only people Rogan would influence politically are morons... and if there’s truly enough of those morons to swing an election than the US deserves to have another term of that idiot trump.

Ive been listening to his podcast for well over 10years... going all the way back to the Dane Cook couch days...

the political stuff is a small part of his podcast... he’s got $100M from spotify because he has good guests from Actors like Downey Jr and Jamie Fox to athletes like Kelly Slater and Tony Hawk.. to fighters like Tyson Fury or Israel Adesanya... to coaches like Firas Zahabi and John Danaher to musicians like Killer Mike and Miley Cirus.. to nearly every comedian under the sun(except for Chappel FFS!) to world renown experts and scientists like Degrasse-Tyson and historians covering things like Native American history etc...

that’s why he got $100M from Spotify... it’s got f**k all to do with RW BS.

Mr Spock!

Referee
So what’s your point??

As I stated before he peddles bs from both sides...

he’s a curious guy who has long conversations with guests across the political spectrum...

and guess what... most of his guests have nothing to do with politics.

my real question is... what kind of moron picks a political side based Joe Rogan’s opinion??

He’s the f**king UFC commentator FFS! :joy::joy:

It’s like getting Wolf Blitzer’s opinion on this weekends UFC card.

The only people Rogan would influence politically are morons... and if there’s truly enough of those morons to swing an election than the US deserves to have another term of that idiot trump.

Ive been listening to his podcast for well over 10years... going all the way back to the Dane Cook couch days...

the political stuff is a small part of his podcast... he’s got $100M from spotify because he has good guests from Actors like Downey Jr and Jamie Fox to athletes like Kelly Slater and Tony Hawk.. to fighters like Tyson Fury or Israel Adesanya... to coaches like Firas Zahabi and John Danaher to musicians like Killer Mike and Miley Cirus.. to nearly every comedian under the sun(except for Chappel FFS!) to world renown experts and scientists like Degrasse-Tyson and historians covering things like Native American history etc...

that’s why he got $100M from Spotify... it’s got f**k all to do with RW BS.
Well Joe bogan should be happy with his boy Trump's shout out to the proud boys

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joe Rogan on Gavin McInnes <a href="https://t.co/C65QogyxLX">pic.twitter.com/C65QogyxLX</a></p>&mdash; Vic Berger IV (@VicBergerIV) <a href="">September 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

shiznit

Coach
Well Joe bogan should be happy with his boy Trump's shout out to the proud boys

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joe Rogan on Gavin McInnes <a href="https://t.co/C65QogyxLX">pic.twitter.com/C65QogyxLX</a></p>&mdash; Vic Berger IV (@VicBergerIV) <a href="">September 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess being reasonable is just too far beyond you...

You be a good boy and keep supporting your beloved blue donkeys against the tyranny of the red elephants! :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

Mr Spock!

Referee
I guess being reasonable is just too far beyond you...

You be a good boy and keep supporting your beloved blue donkeys against the tyranny of the red elephants! :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:
What I found interesting about Joe Bogan was when he had Twitter's Jack Dorsey on and got 86 000 dislikes for his podcast. He was swamped in criticism for being a coward.

Then he decided to get him on again to grill him why poor far right psychopaths are being deplatformed and the injustice of perma-banning right wing trolls and anti-intellectuals.

Bogan couldn't stand to see his far right listeners upset.

dogslife

Coach
What I found interesting about Joe Bogan was when he had Twitter's Jack Dorsey on and got 86 000 dislikes for his podcast. He was swamped in criticism for being a coward.

Then he decided to get him on again to grill him why poor far right psychopaths are being deplatformed and the injustice of perma-banning right wing trolls and anti-intellectuals.

Bogan couldn't stand to see his far right listeners upset.
Did you even listen to that one? Dorsey had his lawyer come with him to answer all his questions for him because he's a coward, and she was lost at sea trying to explain why Twitter has such anti-conservative bias. She got wrecked by a dude who wears a beanie for a living.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Did you even listen to that one? Dorsey had his lawyer come with him to answer all his questions for him because he's a coward, and she was lost at sea trying to explain why Twitter has such anti-conservative bias. She got wrecked by a dude who wears a beanie for a living.
Thanks for making my point.

Mr Spock!

Referee
so twitter blocks certain accounts and the CEO is not even allowed to be questioned about it? lol dear lord...
Bahahaha Bogan was so upset by the reaction of his base he had to get him back on to grill him as to why right wing nutjobs were being deplatformed.

The only time Bogan's actually challenged a guest.

shiznit

Coach
Wait so I'm a right wing nut job because I occasionally listen to Joe Rogan?
Don’t even worry about him...

politics is just a giant game to him... he will desperately follow team blue until he dies.

he’s like a political version of a Star Trek dork trying to have a flame war with Star Wars dorks... :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

He thinks every stupid point he makes is scoring a point for the Trekkies... :joy::joy:

mongoose

Coach
Don’t even worry about him...

politics is just a giant game to him... he will desperately follow team blue until he dies.

he’s like a political version of a Star Trek dork trying to have a flame war with Star Wars dorks... :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

He thinks every stupid point he makes is scoring a point for the Trekkies... :joy::joy:

its the whole problem with modern politics and social media, segregating everyone into groups or sides. Team blue or team red, you have to be one of them!!

Joe Rogan is a stoner who just likes talking to crazy dudes. I don't think he even sees his guests as left or right. I don't think he even knows what view points are necessarily left wing or right wing...

Mr Spock!

Referee
Poor Joe Bogan

He's more upset at the employees of the company paying a hundred million than in the pandemic.

Mr Spock!

Referee
its the whole problem with modern politics and social media, segregating everyone into groups or sides. Team blue or team red, you have to be one of them!!

Joe Rogan is a stoner who just likes talking to crazy dudes. I don't think he even sees his guests as left or right. I don't think he even knows what view points are necessarily left wing or right wing...
Yeah he's a moron.

Who only gets riled up when poor wittle rightards get themselves banned.

shiznit

Coach
Roy Jones Jr on the pod today... great to have an awesome all time great break down the fight game.

also good to have a fight podcast... nothing to do with f**king politics.

Reactions: gUt