What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

mongoose

Coach
its very simplistic to think all Joe's audience are alt right nutbags. People are just fascinated by other people with crazy view points and conspiracies and that's what he presents.

Of course many of the left don't understand the concept of being civil and showing general courtesy to someone else with a differing view point though, hence they see Rogan as a dangerous hate-speech spreader ....

Mr Spock!

Referee
its very simplistic to think all Joe's audience are alt right nutbags. People are just fascinated by other people with crazy view points and conspiracies and that's what he presents.

Of course many of the left don't understand the concept of being civil and showing general courtesy to someone else with a differing view point though, hence they see Rogan as a dangerous hate-speech spreader ....
Joe was spreading hate speech and QANON as fact... Still doing it about coronavirus. Of course many on the right don't understand the concept of checking facts instead of posting hysterical nonsense to fire up culture wars.

Matua

Bench

That may be one of the funniest things I've read on here considering how toxic much* of the right is these days.

*Not all.

Mr Spock!

Referee
That may be one of the funniest things I've read on here considering how toxic much* of the right is these days.

*Not all.
Nah Trump's very civil and courteous to everyone...

He civilly and courteously mocks the disabled, the press and tweets that Democrats should die.

shiznit

Coach
I still can’t believe idiots in here are painting him as right wing... so f**king stupid.

I mean the dude literally said a couple of months ago he wanted Bernie to win...

and on top of that he’s a huge proponent of the UBI which he pushed publicly on many occasions... which is the most left wing concept there is.

the real problem for the left is he hate’s Hillary... and doesn’t trust Biden...

He’s openly admitted he voted for Obama/Biden and was left disappointed in some of the stuff they did... so it’s understandable that he wouldn’t trust Biden.

But of course with the way some idiots on the left think that makes him alt right or some shit...

t-ba

Post Whore
Ahh yes the Left, Renowned lovers of Hillary and Joe Biden...

Bernie got dragged massively by liberals for appearing on Rogan.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I still can’t believe idiots in here are painting him as right wing... so f**king stupid.

I mean the dude literally said a couple of months ago he wanted Bernie to win...

and on top of that he’s a huge proponent of the UBI which he pushed publicly on many occasions... which is the most left wing concept there is.

the real problem for the left is he hate’s Hillary... and doesn’t trust Biden...

He’s openly admitted he voted for Obama/Biden and was left disappointed in some of the stuff they did... so it’s understandable that he wouldn’t trust Biden.

But of course with the way some idiots on the left think that makes him alt right or some shit...

This is the problem with the modern day left. I generally agree with more of the lefts views then the right, however I tend to want to align myself with the center right due to the left being completely unhinged when anyones views differ slightly from their 'allowable opinions'

Sadly a lot of people who are on the fence or dont really care either way feel the same. They're sick of being told how to think or screamed at for having a slightly different opinion. The left have become their own worst enemy.

Mr Spock!

Referee
This is the problem with the modern day left. I generally agree with more of the lefts views then the right, however I tend to want to align myself with the center right due to the left being completely unhinged when anyones views differ slightly from their 'allowable opinions'

Sadly a lot of people who are on the fence or dont really care either way feel the same. They're sick of being told how to think or screamed at for having a slightly different opinion. The left have become their own worst enemy.
Yes its much better to broadcast far right propaganda and claim it as fact because lefties are annoying.

Mr Spock!

Referee

Yeah he's so left wing he's broadcasting right wing propaganda.

And he's gonna vote for Trump...

Even with 200k dead.

Can't get more lefty than that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yes its much better to broadcast far right propaganda and claim it as fact because lefties are annoying.

Do you know what far right actually is? Does he want homo sexuals killed? The genocide of anyone who isn’t white? A national religion?

This is part of the lefts problem, they label anyone center of left ‘far right’

Then non culture war people see what is labeled ‘far right’ as pretty normal dudes who have a slightly different opinion to the left and think ‘ohh that’s it? That isn’t that bad.’

Then when you get an actual far right psychopath no one takes notice cause. It’s the classic boy who cries wolf scenario.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah he's so left wing he's broadcasting right wing propaganda.

And he's gonna vote for Trump...

Even with 200k dead.

Can't get more lefty than that.
he f**king peddles shit from all over the spectrum... which is what makes him popular.

he’s a very curious guy... and he usually keeps an open mind when he gets into an issue.

unfortunately that’s led him get sucked into conspiracy theories... and that goes from both sides.

but if something is untrue he usually clears it up and apologises for it.

I remember when the rioting was happening... he pissed off the right because he kept pointing out stories of agent provocateurs from the right turning the protests violent...

he also pissed the right off when he kept pointing out police brutality.

and since when did he say he was voting for trump?? He doesn’t trust Biden... so he won’t vote for him... but I’d say he just won’t vote... Like the last election I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote.

Edit: here’s a clip saying he’d vote for trump before voting for Biden... He’s really just saying he’d vote for anyone before voting for Biden.

certainly not endorsing Trump.... not to mention he also said you’d have to be a f**king moron to be taking his opinion on politics seriously... :joy::joy:

Last edited:

Mr Spock!

Referee
Do you know what far right actually is? Does he want homo sexuals killed? The genocide of anyone who isn’t white? A national religion?

This is part of the lefts problem, they label anyone center of left ‘far right’

Then non culture war people see what is labeled ‘far right’ as pretty normal dudes who have a slightly different opinion to the left and think ‘ohh that’s it? That isn’t that bad.’

Then when you get an actual far right psychopath no one takes notice cause. It’s the classic boy who cries wolf scenario.
Derrr promoting Qanon fantasies is far right....

Of course Joe wouldn't be engaged in culture wars by spreading Qanon crap.

Mr Spock!

Referee
he f**king peddles shit from all over the spectrum... which is what makes him popular.

he’s a very curious guy... and he usually keeps an open mind when he gets into an issue.

unfortunately that’s led him get sucked into conspiracy theories... and that goes from both sides.

I remember when the rioting was happening... he pissed off the right because he kept pointing out stories of agent provocateurs from the right turning the protests violent...

and since when did he say he was voting for trump?? He doesn’t trust Biden... so he won’t vote for him... but I’d say he just won’t vote... Like the last election I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote.

Edit: here’s a clip saying he’d vote for trump before voting for Biden... He’s really just saying he’d vote for anyone before voting for Biden.

certainly not endorsing Trump.... not to mention he also said you’d have to be a f**king moron to be taking his opinion on politics seriously... :joy::joy:

Lefty Joe doesn't like lockdowns and sounds more like Alan Jones.

I wish someone would give me a 100 mill to spout bs.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Of course it’s good ol Spock again playing let’s jump at shadows....lol
MV5BZTY3NjhhMjctMDcxOS00YmNjLWJjNjktNGVlYTViNmVhMDUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzMDM4MjM0._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,699,1000_AL_.jpg

Mr Spock!

Referee

Look lefty Joe spouting more right wing bs

I mean Trump's been responsible for 200k dead and all sorts of shit and Joe sprouts right wing bs. He's even defended Trump on his covid response.

Latest posts