What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

bileduct

Coach
I don't really see this as much of a prank, because what he wrote is exactly what woke people think, and it's exactly the kind of shit The Independent normally runs. I'd expect to see an article like that on any kind of woke website.

As for the coded message, well, you'd only notice it if someone told you it was there. It does show that The Independent doesn't edit submissions, but I'm not really surprised by that in today's digital media.

bileduct

Coach
Looks like a whole shitload of episodes didn't make it to Spotify, most notably the awesome Alex Jones ones. Milo Yiannopolous, Gavin McInnes, Mikhaila Peterson, Carl Benjamin, Chris D'Elia all missing as well.

I wonder if Joe now has a blacklist of people who can't be on his show anymore because of his Spotify deal.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach

Hmmm.... I'm not sure if I buy this excuse. I highly doubt that the Carl Benjamin episode is one of Joe's favourites that's being held back for... reasons..., because Joe got very irritated with Carl who made an absolute fool of himself.

There's certainly a very common theme running through that list of episodes - people who have been banned from Twitter and other social media platforms for "white supremacy" and conspiracy nuts.

axl rose

Bench
Yeah i doubt The Joe Rogan $potify Experience will be featuring Alex Jones anytime soon

New studio looks a bit..off

shiznit

Coach
I don’t get what all the fuss is about....

I don’t buy into all the left right bullshit... I think it’s a big game that sucks in imbeciles.

but I’ll admit if you’re going to go on a topic by topic basis on all the hot button topics I usually land heavily on the left if anything.

but even after saying all of that... I LOVE ME SOME ALEX JONES ON THE PODCAST! :joy::joy:

I certainly don’t agree with his takes... but he’s just so batshit crazy and the way he makes Joe react is even funnier... :joy::joy:

One of my all time favourite moments on the pod is still his ‘I’m kinda retar**d’ take... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-hes-interested-in-debate-hosted-by-joe-rogan

Hahahaha, that wound be interesting. At the very least the format couldn't be worse than CNN or MSNBC debates.

:joy::joy: this would never happen.

mainstream media would go into a meltdown if this happened.

I actually think Biden would do well to go on the pod.

considering Joe has talked a lot of shit about his competency... and I don’t think he would have to worry about getting ambushed as he would if he went in Fox or someone like that...

Joe’s very fair to his guests.... he treated Shapiro the same as he treated Bernie...

bileduct

Coach
Looks like Joe Rogan has a shitload of hate listeners now that he's on Spotify, getting mightily offended over everything he says that they don't like, and he's getting a lot more press than he used to.

Seems like the strategy is to put pressure on Spotify by threatening to deactivate subscriptions in an attempt to have his show moderated.

Last edited: