What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOGO Thread.

288666_1_S.jpg

Gerringong Lions, Group 7 premiers in 2010.
Looks close to the Holden logo

holden-logo1.jpg

BDGS

Bench
Why write "lol" and nothing else?

Takes up room and adds nothing to the dicussions. ffs.

dogslife

Coach
Gold_Coast_Gladiators_logo.jpg

Gold Coast Gladiators, used in between the Seagulls and Chargers, only for a world sevens tournament in 96 which they won from memory

rabbitohs

Juniors
That's nice. Have you seen the Welsh flag?

Being from Wales I reckonn I might have. Look at the head shape, tongue and tail. Even the raised claw of the SGI is taken from it. Nothing wrong with that btw just reckon the Welsh national team have as much right to use the imagery.

Last edited:

KiamaSaint

Coach
Being from Wales I reckonn I might have. Look at the head shape, tongue and tail. Even the raised claw of the SGI is taken from it. Nothing wrong with that btw just reckon the Welsh national team have as much right to use the imagery.

They sort of resemble one another, sort of. Like Panther, Tiger and Bear logos resemble one another. There is much more depth to the Dragon's logo. There would be riots in Kogarah and Wollongong if they tried to change that logo. It is a classic.

Like many on here I love the classic logos.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Welsh flag dragon does look more like the STGI one than the Welsh RL one imo. Not that matters, there is only so much you can do with a Dragon!

Welsh_flag.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
Here are some logos for this years Group 6 seniors comps.

Appin Dogs

Appin_dogs.jpg

Bowral Blues

Bowral.jpg

Camden Rams

Camden_Rams.jpg

C/Town City Kangaroos

Ctown_city.jpg

East C/Town

East_Ctown.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
East C/Town 50 yr anniversary

East_Ctown_50yrs.jpg

Mittagong Lions

Mittagong.jpg

Moss Vale Dragons (who won the 1st grade comp last year)

Mossy.jpg

Mt Annan Currans Hill Knights

Mt_annan_knights.jpg

Narellan Jets

Narellan.jpg

Latest posts