What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

MONY

Juniors
Verbatim Vampires pretty much has it wrapped up unless they lose their last two games like 406-0 hopefully I can clinch second.

chileman

Coach
suburbanknight said:
Challenge sent to Heathcote Harriers but not accepted.

Thats another weeks training down the pan. :x
What's going on there, I challenged you last Friday ( 18th Nov ) as I was away on holidays from Saturday until today.....I definately challenged you as I had it in my diary here at work so why is it you had to challenge me??? You're not the only one who missed out on a friendly?

MONY

Juniors
Packenham Lions did not accept my challenge so i have now scheduled another one as i dont want to miss out on training........so what happens now do i get a 5-0 or does he cause i got a new one 6 hourse before kickoff

chileman

Coach
MONY I'm not sure what's going on....strikeforce was telling me this morning that Mambo hasn't accepted his friendly yet either and he might have to get one elsewhere as well....is the CUP dying??

MONY

Juniors
i believe it might be chile, Dont wanna miss out on training as i need it this week for a player to pop and hopefully stay in Div V. I have 2 games i can win and 1 that i will MOTS and hopefully draw so I should be ok i think

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah althought i havent had any issues with my friendlies so far this LU Cup, i'm thinking that maybe it'd be better if i just accepted those random challenges sometimes.

but we'll wait and see, today i won my game against central coast, but i didnt get to train 2 of my youngest trainees... f**k!!! i've been workin too much lately i think. so yeah no wonder i beat MrC's team by kickin his arse in the midfield, i would have been more happy to get flogged and my two young guys got training for the week!

MONY said:
Packenham Lions did not accept my challenge so i have now scheduled another one as i dont want to miss out on training........so what happens now do i get a 5-0 or does he cause i got a new one 6 hourse before kickoff

Sorry, Mony. It is a walkover for you.

My Aunty died on Monday and have not had time to get near a computer to let you know but it was too late.

Sorry Chaps.

MrCharisma

Bench
Poida_Raider said:
yeah althought i havent had any issues with my friendlies so far this LU Cup, i'm thinking that maybe it'd be better if i just accepted those random challenges sometimes.

but we'll wait and see, today i won my game against central coast, but i didnt get to train 2 of my youngest trainees... f**k!!! i've been workin too much lately i think. so yeah no wonder i beat MrC's team by kickin his arse in the midfield, i would have been more happy to get flogged and my two young guys got training for the week!

Hahahah yah, I'd rather have two guys trained... but hey, a win is a win. Well played good sir

MrCharisma

Bench
chemicalbrother said:

My Aunty died on Monday and have not had time to get near a computer to let you know but it was too late.

Sorry Chaps.

f**k bro, are you ok?

MONY

Juniors
chemicalbrother said:

Sorry Chaps.

no worries dude, i ended up getting my week of training so its ok even though i lost :(.........

anyway hope ur ok mate, i know what it feels like to lose someone.

Mambo

Juniors
Hey guys I am so sorry I missed the game this week. I had to leave town for a few days. My uncle is sick and on his last legs and I had to go and take care of him. Only just got back.

MrCharisma

Bench
If anyone is keen, I just listed a player

Bruno Alves (45759467)
21 years, solid form, healthy
A popular guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities.

Nationality: Portugal
Total Skill Index (TSI): 6 590
Wage: 3 120 AU$/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Central Coast Falcons
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: passable Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: outstanding
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: inadequate

Transfer list: Central defender
Deadline: 07/12/2005 at 10.03
Asking price: 2 000 000 AU$

Last game he pulled a 4 star rating... so if you're looking for a reliable, friendly and talented footballer, look no further

Poida_Raider

Bench
i have a passable defender who just yesterday pulled 3 1/2 stars for the first time eva!
but alot of that is to do with the passable experience. inadequate passing.. excellent form... me thinks

MONY

Juniors
Whenaupai already had a friendly arranged when i went to challenge them yesterday..... i think the cup has just gone way downhill........ I cant win but i do wanna finish second so do i get a 5-0 again?

Latest posts