What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 'madunit makes a stand' thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Today my Telstra phone bill was due. I didn't pay it. I have had enough of them dominating this relationship. Always asking for money and giving me nothing in return. I'm always there to give them money, but when are they ever there for me? Never!

So today I drew the line, no more money until I get something in return. And I don't want the phone disconnected in return this time either. Telstra owe me some love and now is their opportunity to pay up.

I'm taking a stand, they will not overpower me. I urge all other people who have been treated like a mere servant of Telstra's to stamp your foot down and fight this evil wench until it learns some respect....

...or our phonelines are cut.

astrogirl

First Grade
You could just do what I do.

Kill off your home phone line.

I only have a mobile phone and a work phone, and it suits me fine :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats succumbing to the wench, I wont have that!

Telstra needs to learn about respect!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
now you're onto something Earl!

and not any old catbox, but a used one, with a dead cat in it as well.

cop that Telstra!! :evil:

astrogirl

First Grade
So I guess if we don't see madunit post for a while then he's probably been disconnected :|

mullet

Juniors
i refused to pay my bill till my mms function was fixed, it has since been fixed and now i will pay my bill - its that easy

mullet

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Just get pre paid.

i had both pre paid and a contract sim, couldnt be bothered getting new credit on the prepaid so it sat in my purse and did nothing, but it did come in handy when a rather embarasing situation happened and resulted in me having to get a new fone

MEE

Juniors
i've never paid a mobile bill on time. i must have the worst credit rating ever.

last week some indian bloke from telstra sucked me into upgrading my plan to $100 a month too. f**king telstra f**king.

mullet

Juniors
MEE said:
i've never paid a mobile bill on time. i must have the worst credit rating ever.

last week some indian bloke from telstra sucked me into upgrading my plan to $100 a month too. f**king telstra f**king.

hehe i am the opposite i get my bill and b-pay its straight away but i took a stand against the big companies till it was fixed, i also forgot to say i got 5 dollars credit on my bill for the inconvenience :roll: :lol: :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Optus are just as bad. My phone bill this month is gargantuan. I like that word - 'gargantuan'. So rarely am I able to use it in a sentence.

weasel

First Grade
I never pay any of my bills on time. None are in my name though, they're either in my brother's or one of my parent's.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be working for Optus next week.

Telstra are thieves. I hate them with all my toothpaste

Alba

Coach
Telstra can kiss my ass ... my bill went to a debt collecting agency and now i pay $50 a week off it! #-o

Latest posts