What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Big Pete

Referee
Forget the Channel 9 production, if you just sat Tommy and Choppy facing one another talking smack for an hour it would make for an awesome hype video for the series.

Both players just care so much about their respective states, it was so great to see.

Minotaur

Juniors
Why is that show so painful to watch, it's like poking needles into my eyes, and even when I close my eyes it starts to hurt my ears.

And what is with the Grothe Jnr love in and his appearances every 2nd week? Can someone please tell that knob that his music and try hard rapping is flamin awful. Stick to let your opposing wingers on your outside to score my friend.

Garts

Bench
Why is that show so painful to watch, it's like poking needles into my eyes, and even when I close my eyes it starts to hurt my ears.

And what is with the Grothe Jnr love in and his appearances every 2nd week? Can someone please tell that knob that his music and try hard rapping is flamin awful. Stick to let your opposing wingers on your outside to score my friend.

So you hate the show yet you keep watching it? If I see a show I hate that much I never watch it again.

cleary89

Coach
Missed CC unfortunately, will have to watch it online.

Is it just me, or have we not seen 1 single saints player this whole season?

beads6

First Grade
Stupid Melbourne have the Vicar of Dibley on instead of the Matty Johns show. No wonder League has no chance down here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Steveo's wife is a bit of all right as long as she doesn't open here mouth, that segment stunk.

Latest posts