What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

otori

Juniors
Thought the controversy corner was too bad this week. Farah owned that Telegraph guy when he was like the problem is all the players are too cheap to support the RLPA. Had a good laugh at the shutdown

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looked great when he shut down Kent for having not done his research.

He said something a minute later that he had no idea about though, kinda shot his credibility IMO.

The Tank

Bench
First time I've seen it since the second ep and wow what an improvement. Still epicly (is that a word?) crap but Matty's ALOT more relaxed and it flows alot better. Not very funny though.

timka4

Bench
for sure, a lot better than the first 2 shows, but tonights show was a bit down compared to last 3 shows

MightyBronco

Juniors
I do like the Leyburn pub though....it was my Grandads local. Looked a lot different back then. Its still a good pub though, lots of Broncs and QLD stuff on the walls.

Now it just has a sh*t paint job.

Brutus

Referee
I actually thought Don Kirk's paint sniffing bit was funny.

Don's been ok over the past fortnight. I like his chemical-induced dance routines.

They need to can the man boy thing and the dumb quiz, but it's flowing better. Johns looks more relaxed and Webcke has slowed down to a calmer pace when he speaks. Stuff like that bike sh*t should be banned from the show. Resembles the crappier bits of TFS.

Stevens is a tool.

Last edited:

_MayMoo 2

Juniors
yeh tonights show was below average, tonight, worse than any other so far

Spot On,

It was ordinary last night.

Hope it receovers quickly.

Controversey Corner was dull.

Even though MG is a dill, maybe having him be a goose adds something.

yawn

Juniors
Was Harry Hardman the Garbo on this week?

The links on yahoo dont work properly. They said it was harry hardman but it was them talking to Robbie Farah.

Can someone tell men any cheesey one liners on this week?

I loved that Bags full of Mark Coyne quote even if it was a predictable joke to make.

yawn

Juniors
It was about five minutes into the full episode that harry hardman appears for anyone watching it online.

Chloe Maxwell: Who your favorite team/player?

Biker Girl: That Matt Rodgers is abit of a hottie

Chloe Maxwell: Watch it sister, you'll be doing a backflip without the bike

:lol: :lol: :lol:

j0nesy

Bench
It's evolving in to not a bad show. A little bit of silly / light-hearted humour. I quite like Kirk's backyard - by some accounts not too far off the mark.

Fibroman

First Grade
Must admit, I didn't rate the first 2 shows, but it is improving. Webke is finding his feet finally. I'd like to see more of Hadley on Controversy Corner.

Latest posts