What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

RumRaider

Juniors
Blocker gave it to Kent :clap:

All premeditated between Blocker and kent IMO. At one point the camera swung back to them and it looked like they were smirking at each other. It's great being a maroons supporter seeing blue bloods turning on each left right and centre.

Was Ben Mendelson off his chops in ' R U Smarter than a footballer'????

Mr Saab

Referee
All premeditated between Blocker and kent IMO. At one point the camera swung back to them and it looked like they were smirking at each other. It's great being a maroons supporter seeing blue bloods turning on each left right and centre.

YEah i saw that from Blocker. All an act with "good cop bad cop" routine. A load of crap that was.

yawn

Juniors
Where does Harry Hardman supposedly come from? Queensland?

I mean with respect to the latest skit Harry was talking up qld.

Reg Reagon was frome Cessnock was he?

Greenbits

Juniors
Where does Harry Hardman supposedly come from? Queensland?

I mean with respect to the latest skit Harry was talking up qld.

Reg Reagon was frome Cessnock was he?

He certainly looks/acts and probably smells like your average queenslander.

El Diablo

Post Whore
why? http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/spor...3531/karmichael-hunt-joins-controvery-corner/

Karmichael Hunt joins Controvery Corner

Fresh from his first official training session with the new Gold Coast AFL team, former Broncos star Karmichael Hunt will face a concerned Controversy Corner panel tomorrow night on The Matty Johns Show.

With the NRL reeling from this week’s loss of another star player to the rival code, the panel wants to know how rugby league can retain its up-and-coming players against the lure of big money.

Cricketing legend Matthew Hayden will drop into the studio to see if he can beat TV presenter Tom Williams and Dragons centre Matt Cooper on Are You Smarter Than A Footballer.

Jason Stevens’ beautiful wife Bec will be back for more What’s Shakin With The Stevens; while her husband interviews singing sensation Craig David; Don Kirk visits Joel Reddy from the Parramatta Eels; everyone’s favourite taxi driver Anh Do debuts a new segment; and a loyal Rabbitohs fan is surprised live in studio.
The Matty Johns Show is on Thursday at 7.30pm on Seven.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Well I'm not watching the show tonight. I'm not intersted in what Karmichael Hunt has to say.

And this Rugby League show has fallen for the AFL spin hook, line, and sinker. This is exactly what the AFL wants. Although I'm sure this decision has more to do with the Programmers wanting ratings.

Brutus

Referee
i hope Kent gives him a serve

he gave that AFL nuffy a bit a spray on The Back Page

What about that wanker's final words - "Just remember Israel Folau approached the AFL, they didn't approach him"

Yeah good one Bert or whatever your name is...6 million bucks later.:lol:

As if the AFL didn't make the initial approach.

jc155776

Coach
cutie: Its a bit rich to say its about the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, like you would have left for 300k a season if thats all they offered.

Pieces of sh*t can't even be honest.

Big Mick

Referee
f**k me...

Johns and Webcke may as well get on their knees and take a serving from K.Hunt.

At least Kent had a dig at the scummy prick.

Why bring him on?...I'd forgotten all about him till I saw his ugly face on tv.

Brutus

Referee
Webcke should be nowhere near CC.

Johns made sense with his final statement.

Kent at least had a go at the cocky, lying prick.

ByRd

First Grade
Ahn Do taking hits from some of the Parra big men wrapped in bubble wrap was funny stuff. :lol:
lol that was pretty funny, how big was Mannahs hit, i wouldnt mind if they kept that and went around to different clubs each week

Eels Dude

Coach
Just as soon as Kent was getting interesting and asks Hunt a final question, Webke interrupts him before Matt Johns interuppts Webke and says "well let's move on, here's a basket of fruit Karmichael thanks for coming on". Pathetic.

Latest posts