What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

timka4

Bench
The last An Do segments have been weak, the tackling and jet dares have been the best so far by far. Show is slightly getting better I must say, or maybe I'm just getting use to it

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If there was ever any evidence needed that the media runs the game then tonight's Controversy Corner was it. The Tele, with journos like Kent and Rothfield basically steers the selection process for the Blues, pretending to canvas reaction before pushing their own personal agendas and exerting what can only be described as a strong influence on selectors. If the media wants a player gone, generally they seem to be. And tonight, Kent being the public face of his paper actually got taken to task for it.

Good on Elias for showing him up and giving some facts.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I think the show is starting to get boring, same crap every week, apart from 5 minutes of controversy corner, they don't talk any footy. Hope they ramp it up a little next year if its still around.

nqcowboy87

Bench
If there was ever any evidence needed that the media runs the game then tonight's Controversy Corner was it. The Tele, with journos like Kent and Rothfield basically steers the selection process for the Blues, pretending to canvas reaction before pushing their own personal agendas and exerting what can only be described as a strong influence on selectors. If the media wants a player gone, generally they seem to be. And tonight, Kent being the public face of his paper actually got taken to task for it.

Good on Elias for showing him up and giving some facts.

sounds like a conspiracy theory

cornerposter

Juniors
Thought Hardman was f**king excellent and then it all went downhill from there...

...except for Chloe, of course
smiley-sex020.gif

Paullyboy

Coach
Hardman is always descent because it's the only time (on either show) people give an honest opinion of how a player is playing. On the Footy Show anyone Fatty ever talks to is a certainty for origin and is "going really well", he has absolutely no balls because his priority is keeping them all onside so they'll do sh*tty skits for them.

As such, I wonder how Hayne will react to copping it from Matty Johns? I wonder who he can go and cry to now? Maybe Tahu and him can have a group cry.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Alby Sandals was funny this week :lol: Happy Dragon...

hellteam

First Grade
Why won't this guy (forget his name) listen to Webcke? I'm pretty sure Webcke would know more about signing contracts (because he did obviously)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Webcke wouldn't be sticking up for the players because the majority are QLD Origin stars by any chance :sarcasm:

Latest posts