What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

uuem

Juniors
So if the players didn't know surely there managers knew (as this is what they get paid for) so in hindsight they the players were given misleading information on what they were signing making the commissions payed were gained fraudulently.
Now take the managers to court and see how much information suddenly becomes available.

timka4

Bench
haha are unicorns real? was Stevo's wife for real? Like I'm presuming its not real, but I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised

squiddy

Juniors
Im with Poor Kent... These pricks copped massive overs and then say ef u im not talkin about it.. I know nothing

Then every ex player defends them...

I just want to see one prick to say "I did it im sorry"....

I think the big issue is and the point Kent was trying to make was that these players all came out and said they acted with the highest integrity etc etc at all times , yet they refused to co-operate witht he investigation .

and make no bones about it , the only reason thre is no evidence about the players invovlement is because They REFUSED to co-operate .

Personally I couldnt give two hoots whether they knew or not but it will be interesting to watch the ATO investigation panning out and given the ATO are struggling with the Hoges case they will be going in hard for another celebrity to make an example of .

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I think the big issue is and the point Kent was trying to make was that these players all came out and said they acted with the highest integrity etc etc at all times , yet they refused to co-operate witht he investigation .

and make no bones about it , the only reason thre is no evidence about the players invovlement is because They REFUSED to co-operate .

Personally I couldnt give two hoots whether they knew or not but it will be interesting to watch the ATO investigation panning out and given the ATO are struggling with the Hoges case they will be going in hard for another celebrity to make an example of .

why should anyone ever volunteer to participate in another News Limited orchestrated scheme?

News Limited are scum.

these pricks are trying to drop rugby league, teh Storm and maintain teh rights i.e. the only things that make them money.

News and all of their scum lackeys like Gallop should be treated like the sh*t they are.

timka4

Bench
haha there is something about her isn't there. I didn't like her at the start but now I do

beave

Coach
i reckon someone needs to look for an Adams Apple on Sonia Kruger, she looks like a tranny.............

user_nat

Coach
First time I have watched this in a while.. Still isn't much in the way of football content.

Where's YOUR dad?

Latest posts