What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Who is the other bloke in Tim and Tom from the Matty Johns Show?

He reminds me of Steve Price, the ex Melbourne radio talk show bloke.

I think they are funny!

Eels Dude

Coach
I thought it was actually kinda funny too. But like all of Matty Johns' sketches the joke is amusing the first time you see it but gets dull very quickly. All these Don Kirk, Man Child skits should be one off skits instead of repeated characters every week. This one may have the potential to be funny every week though.

Canard

Immortal
Who is the other bloke in Tim and Tom from the Matty Johns Show?

He reminds me of Steve Price, the ex Melbourne radio talk show bloke.

I think they are funny!

Steve Price is a current Melbourne Talk back radio host, on 1377 MTR, seems to be an ex-Sydney guy though (or has lived there) cause he often professes to know a bit about League (well more than usual Melbourne radio identities)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If I recall correctly the other bloke is Matt Nable, writer/star of The Final Winter.

matt_nable_portrait.jpg
timtomnable.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
Tim & Tom are a crack-up. Guarenteed lulz. The others are hit & miss. Don Kirk is painful to watch.

Why Matt Johns chooses to send up forgotten former tv icons is beyond me. Most kids probably aren't familiar Don Burke all that well, let alone Alby Mangels.

yawn

Juniors
Was Harry on this week? I only watch it online and try to skip through the full episode that is online but get interrupted with ads.

Titanic

First Grade
Has a Friday lunch-time cult following here in China. We download it, order pizza in, and get into it. Home when you're away gets the best vote, although Controversy Corner is a near second. Webcke and Stevens are infinitely better than the 9 lot.

Latest posts