What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Sleep

Juniors
Pretty average show. Even Controversy Corner was weak. It went for all of two minutes.

The interview Chloe did with 30 Seconds To Mars was even shorter. For once it was actually a decent interview and they seemed to know what they were talking about.

Whoever does the editing for this show is terrible.

Dogs Of War

Coach
This show has improved in leaps and bounds.

Very funny.

I thought Sonia Kruger was great.

I agree. I watched the first ep, and hadn't watched it again till last week and this week. It's much better than the Footy Show. Hopefully Channel 7 can lure Beau Ryan over to partner with Matt Johns, and also move the timeslot to 8:30pm, and I think the show will be a much watch.

user_nat

Coach
Indeed, the ratings have actually held up pretty decent lately. Sydney in particular.

7 probably needs to change their whole Thursday lineup though, it rates fairly poorly overall.

Also.. I usually complain about the lack of football content, but I feel last night was an improvement on the previous couple of weeks in that regard. However, I think the funniest segment was Burk's Backyard.. which wasn't football related at all.

Last edited:

DeBroncos

Juniors
I agree. I watched the first ep, and hadn't watched it again till last week and this week. It's much better than the Footy Show. Hopefully Channel 7 can lure Beau Ryan over to partner with Matt Johns, and also move the timeslot to 8:30pm, and I think the show will be a much watch.

Beau Ryan did i deal that will keep him at 9 and the footy show last week I think. So now Johns is going to try and sign Eric (NOT FUNNY) Grothe to his production company.

Last edited:
The bonus about this show is that Wendell ( i Love Myself ) Sailor is not on it.

This show has improved heaps since the 1st one. Which wasnt hard to do though

nqcowboy87

Bench
what was with that jared leot interview i only watchhed the first couple of minutes seeing as i usually dont watch the vareity bits on the matty johns show with the exception of the skits and also dont like his band or his movies except for panic room. apparently he was a little off

Eels Dude

Coach
bla bla bla *dancing with the stars* bla bla bla *dancing with the stars*

Is this a show or an infomercial?

Latest posts